Our manufacturing company is looking to add a CNC Plasma Punch Operator to their team in the Cedar Valley area. This Operator will be responsible for unloading steel trucks and working with the Production and Engineering department.
- Operate the manufacturing machines; mainly the plasma punch.
- Keep on track of the maintenance of the plasma machinery.
- This is second shift position, some overtime may be required.
- High School Diploma required.
- 1+ years of experience operating a plasma punch machine.
- Sheet metal, fork lift, and/or overhead crane experience is a plus.
- Conceptual skills in sheet metal fabrication.
- Ability to read and understand Work instructions and Mechanical blueprints.
- Ability to work 1st shift and overtime.