Job Description & How to Apply Below
- Help develop and execute plans to reduce costs and mitigate risks.
- Prepare monthly plant financial and performance reports.
- Manage capital funding requests for the plant.
- Support the Plant Manager and staff in developing annual budget and appropriate plant performance targets to meet strategic objectives.
- Develop and monitor reliable financial control systems for the plant.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Accounting, Business Administration or Industrial Engineering preferred.
- 2+ years of cost accounting or industrial engineering experience required
- Must have demonstrated excellent analytical and PC skills.
- Experience with manufacturing ERP systems.
Position Requirements10 to 15 Years work experience
Search for further Jobs Here: