We are seeking a Fire Alarm Installation And Service Technician to join our team! You will install and repair alarm wiring and equipment.
- Install and program new alarm and security systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with alarms and security systems
- Identify risk to customers and provide effective solutions
- Conduct routine preventative maintenance on alarm systems
- Monitor inventory of service parts
- Work may also include intrusion alarms, access control and CCTV Systems.
- Experience preferred
- Basic Electronics training and skills.
- Familiar with NFPA codes, Nicet Level II required. NAFED fire extinguisher certification a plus.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- Will work in Class A office complexes, so neat appearance is required.
- Adhere to safety standards.
- Must be On-Call through a rotating schedule.
- Work with central station.
- Maintain company issued tools and equipment.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing complete and accurate training to the customer on all systems repaired.
- Complete accurate time sheets and work logs.
- Completes all paperwork directly related to the repair of these systems.
- Previous experience in security installation, maintenance, or other related fields
- Familiarity with hand and power tools
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
Engineered Security Systems is a life safety and security firm with more than 42 years experience in designing, installing, and monitoring integrated systems. As a recognized leader in the professional security business, ESS is committed to providing the finest service and state-of-the-art design in electronic security protection. By offering a wide range of security solutions, we are able to successfully meet the varying needs of our customers across a variety of markets.