We’re looking for an Experiential Art Director who lives for creating incredible experiences at the intersection of design and technology.
An innovator, creator and tech-junkie, this person must be deeply passionate about concepting and storytelling and come ready to propel our team to think up new and wild ways to express our clients’ brands in the physical space.
The right candidate is constantly searching for new ways to tell a story leveraging technology and lives to create installations that both look beautiful and consistently work. This person has the technical chops to lead conversations around technical compliance with our IT team, developers and vendors, and with our non-technical project leads, fabricators, clients and partners.
If you’re constantly looking for weird and wonderful applications for off-the-shelf technology, dream about literally immersing people in a brand and have a call list of people who make crazy ideas happen – we’d love to hear from you.
- Drives ideation alongside new business and client service teams to conceptualize and present creative solutions and integrations that tell compelling and effective stories
- Possesses internal and external presentation skills for effective communication of creative branding, tech driven experiences and design ideas in internal and client creative meetings
- Shapes the crazy ideas by connecting the production team with the right partners to bring concepts to life and by working alongside that team to estimate costs and feasibility
- Oversees creative concepts from ideation through execution, managing the creative process and being accountable for final product, ensuring what we deliver is beyond what we imagined.
- Helps position our creative team as the idea epicenter of our agency – getting deep in the creative process to create a concept-generating machine that can’t stop, won’t stop
- Creates a constant stream of tech, design, art and storytelling thought-starters through the agency – from vendor and partner presentations to link shares – to push our capacity to think up and produce incredible work
- Ensures technical integrations meet our strict compliance standards
- You’re an experience geek, dreaming up programming, innovating constantly and obsessing over the nuance in the details
- You have proven experience leading and developing integrated brand experiences, from graphic and environmental design through execution
- Bachelor of Arts in Experiential Design, Graphic Design or similar
- 5+ Years of Industry Experience and proven track record of tech driven experiences
- Proficiency in current design and presentation software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint and KeyNote
- Working ability to connect doers, builders and developers to make tech happen
- You have the ability to work with teams with varied communication, learning styles and personalities on collaborative work to a superior end product
- You’re able to both lead and work within teams on high pressure, short-lead project timelines
- You are driven to create concepts and programming that builds audiences, drives engagement and ignites change
- You have a base need to do killer work, regardless of budget or scale, and demand the same from all colleagues and partners
- You’ve got great fabricators, artists and developers on your recently called list
- You’re flexible in your workflow, happy to try new ways to get to the best end result
- You have a driving desire to do great work with great people... with no ego