Senior PHP Developer
ScriptSender is an innovative solution for transferring electronic documents from one physician or medical office to another, without the expense or hassle of site-to-site VPNs or HL7 ordering. With no downloads or installs—just a simple activation of a native printer driver—ScriptSender make secure clinical communication as straightforward as a single click. Its easy-to-use interface enables faster, more effective collaboration, without technology bottlenecks, to keep the focus on patient care.
This role will play a big part in the oversight of code quality, documentation, and overall direction of the product. You will solve new challenges, maintain existing code base, create various utilities and scripts, and push the technology forward. We are a fast-paced team building new features, solidifying structure, and iterating the product. And, of course, attention to detail is paramount as we are dealing with medical information.
The ideal candidate will be able to solve complex problems, provide leadership and guidance, is self-motivated, detail-oriented, and a natural problem solver. Special consideration will be given to candidates with large scale, enterprise level, healthcare software experience.
• PHP—Object Oriented concepts, traits, auto-loading, etc.
• Laravel— Eloquent, facades, authentication, migrations, emailing, crons, etc.
• Linux Command-line— Knowledge of file system, permissions, basic networking, and other fundamentals
• Git—Basics and workflow
Preferred Skills (will train upon hire):
• Perl—CPAN, Object Oriented programming, DB handling, comfortable with complex data-structures such as hash of hash of array etc., regular expressions, file handling, error and exception handling, logging, etc.
• MySQL— Advanced indexing, normalization, and other database optimizations
• HL7—Practical understanding of the HL7 standard, interfacing, etc.
This is a Full-Time Position with Benefits, and will be located downtown West Palm Beach.
ScriptSender enables secure, one-click communication between healthcare providers. Integration is made easy—without the complexities and costs associated with new interfaces, site-to-site VPN issues, and lost faxes. With a portfolio that includes its flagship product, ScriptSender, plus Web Orders, ReportSender, Image Viewer, and other solutions, ScriptSender aims to enhance relationships among healthcare providers of every size. Our solutions are the result of years of executive leadership in healthcare along with hands-on technology expertise. For more information, visit (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below).