Housekeeping Attendants help to ensure hotel rooms are cleaned to the highest of industry standards, ensuring guests are comfortable and satisfied with their experience within their hotels.
Hotel Housekeeping Responibilities:
Clean each assigned guest room according to industry standard.
Hotel Housekeeping include:
- Emptying trash
- Changing the linens and making the bed
- Clean bathrooms
- Dusting guest room
- Vacuuming floor
- Clean and check under bed
Restock cart and supplies as necessary.
Each associate is expected to carry out, within their capabilities, all reasonable requests by management.
Hotel Housekeeping Job Qualifications:
- Minimum lifting 25 lbs. Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and co-workers.
- Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching.
- Exposure to cleaning chemicals.
- Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro