Is God calling you to oversee the English program at Asia-Pacific Nazarene Theological Seminary (APNTS) in the Philippines as it prepares students to study and teach in English?
The English Program Director has the opportunity to work with students whose first language is not English and help them prepare for and take an English exam in order to study in the degree programs of the seminary. The English program also includes a Graduate Certificate in Language Teaching Ministry to prepare students to teach English as a second language, primarily to prepare them for teaching inter-culturally.
The seminary also has an Accelerated English Program designed for short-term trips of students from Korea.
This missionary will have an opportunity to impact ministry across the region as he or she teaches and mentors students in the program.
- Manage administration of the English program
- Coordinate the Accelerated English Program
- Schedule courses and arrange teachers for those courses
- A passion for serving God and the church and a calling to serve in theological education
- Proficiency in technology related to teaching online
- Master’s degree in TESOL and TESOL Certificate or equivalent
- Minimum of three years teaching experience with ESL students
Do you feel God calling you to step out in faith? Use your skills and passion to participate with God to grow His Kingdom!
Opportunities from months to a year
Whether you have a summer, a semester, or a sabbatical, there are people waiting to be loved and cared for.
Opportunities from a year to more
If God is leading you to spend a significant amount of time learning the language and culture, please look at these important opportunities.
(If this job is in fact in your jurisdiction, then you may be using a Proxy or VPN to access this site, and to progress further, you should change your connectivity to another mobile device or PC).