Operate the automated assembly line equipment which includes Ekra screen printer, Juki SMT placement machines, Speedline reflow ovens, RPS Selective Solder machine, Vitronics and Seho wave solder machines.
1. Read verification sheets, assembly drawings, BOMs, and work instructions to setup machines and to build product.
2. Troubleshoot smaller issues that the automated machines may encounter.
3. Make suggestions on improving line flow and quality.
4. Keep the machine area clean and in a “ready for customer tour” condition at all times.
5. Help out in assembly, inspection, and packing when needed.
6. Make minor modifications to machine programs if needed.
7. Reduce setup and change over time.
Good computer aptitude.
Good mechanical aptitude a plus.
Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
Ability to be flexible in the way you work as priorities will change.
Previous electronic/machine operator experience a preferred.
Looking for motivated self starter.
Ability to be on your feet for most of the day.Company Description
M-Wave International manufactures Contract Electronic PCBAs and Final Assemblies including wire harnesses, fabricated metals and plastic parts. M-Wave is contacted when outsourcing becomes a necessity for both competitiveness and profitability.
We specialize in low volume and high mix products such as industrial electronic controls and a host of other electromechanical assemblies.
Value-Added Services offered by M-Wave include demand forecasting, source inspection, logistics management, and local warehousing. Product is shipped when it is needed utilizing a variety of just-in-time inventory and stocking programs.
We optimize the supply chain to decrease the product cost, minimize on-site inventory, maximize margins, and increase a customer's cash flow.
Check us out at (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below).com