108 Corporate Park
Title: Business Process Engineer
Location: White Plains
Reports to: SVP, CFO
Job Summary: Spearhead an initiative to re-engineer our business processes throughout the organization. This includes reviewing and documenting existing processes and implementing measurable improvements in productivity.
· Lead efforts to assess work flows for improvement opportunities. Proactively identify, scope and present opportunities to improve processes in conjunction with business process owners.
· Facilitate process mapping sessions and document for “as is” and “to be” states including flowcharting, narrative documentation, identification of pain points and bottlenecks, analysis of transactional data, etc.
· Identify and share best practices across PSI and TPA divisions.
· Utilizing Six Sigma tools, design and implement measurable solutions for more efficient processes with strong, preventative and/or detective controls.
· Work with Project Managers to create the specifications necessary to support the re-engineering process (Business Requirements or Minor Development Documentation)
· Work in conjunction with the Pentegra Modernization Project (PMP) teams where appropriate. The PMP is a 3 year project focusing on modernization of technology and processes.
· Exercise change management principles to achieve process improvement adoption and maintenance
· Communicate timely and accurate status reports to management
· Coach and train personnel with practical application of Six Sigma tools and techniques
· Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in Business Process Modeling, Analysis and Design, or Project/Program Management
· Six Sigma certification required (Green Belt or Lean)
· Excellent comprehension of workflow process and experience with process re-design, optimization and controls
· Experience managing multiple projects that deliver results
· Superior verbal and written communication skills; outstanding facilitation skills
· Excellent time management, organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
· Ability to work effectively without regular direction; self-motivated
· Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Strong experience with various operational systems and technologies around data movement and automated workflows.
· Expert working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Visio, Project Management software; SharePoint and Salesforce knowledge a plus
· PMP certification a plus
· Experience within the Retirement Services or Financial Services sector preferredCompany Description
The Pentegra name was derived from the words pension + integrity. Integrity is at the foundation of everything we do. Since its beginning more than 70 years ago, Pentegra has been a company that defines itself more by its values than a particular product or service. We’ve built our business by doing what we do the right way. By putting participants first. By accepting fiduciary responsibility and legal accountability for our work. By correctly representing what we do, what we don’t do, and how much we get paid. By following the rules, no matter how complex. These values serve as the foundation of Pentegra’s culture, character and brand. Responsibility for successful retirement plan outcomes—for our clients, their participants and our partners—is one that we take seriously. Integrity in all we do. That’s an advantage.