- Posted :00:00
- Full time
Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
The Equipment Operator III reports to Distribution Center Lead/Supervisor. This member of the Distribution Center team operates lift equipment and performs various general warehouse duties. The individual must have the ability to meet production standards and work effectively in a fast paced environment.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Operates swing reach/turrent, stock/cherry picker and reach/stand-up forklift in and around warehouse
- Loads and unloads shipments, pallets, etc.
- Pulls product from the warehouse for shipment to the stores
- Elevates and pulls cartons using a swing reach / stock order picker on a racking system
- Places shipments on racking systems
- Operates Radio Frequency device
- Wraps orders on pallet for shipment
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent interpersonal, teambuilding and follow-up skills
- Ability to multitask and work well with others
- Must be accurate and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle difficult situations and work well under pressure
- At least 1 year of experience operating the swing reach/turrent, stock/cherry picker and stand-up/reach forklift
- Must have prior warehouse or distribution experience
- Must have proven experience using RF scanners
- Must be able to work overtime as deemed necessary by management
- Must be able to work weekends
- Must be able to work 1st or 2nd shift
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds – Proper lifting techniques required
- Able to perform manual work, i.e., bending, reaching, standing, walking, and stooping for extended periods of time (up to 4 hours) without taking a break
- Able to sit for extended periods throughout the day
- Occasional reaching above or below shoulder height
- Occasional grasping, pushing, pulling, fine manipulation and repetitive hand movements
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V