· Must pass pre-employment D&A and have a minimum 2 years of commercial driving experience and be at least 21 years of age.
· This position requires a Class A or B CDL and with Tanker endorsement, therefore, must possess and maintain an acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license pursuant to company policies and procedures.
· Must be willing to work flexible and irregular hours.
· Must be able to walk, bend, stoop, stand, climb and repeatedly lift up to 70 lbs. and perform numerous task that requires physical agility and manual dexterity as well as mental acuity throughout shift.
· Knowledge of Underground Utility construction and installation.
· Working knowledge of 811 National Call before you dig (1 call) principles and requirements.
· Minimum of 1-year experience operating hydro-vacuum equipment to include hydro excavation around sensitive underground piping and other utilities as well as tank entry, cleaning, and vacuuming, mobilization of equipment, truck maintenance, etc.
· Duties and Responsibilities:
· Demonstrate the ability to operate B&G Oilfield Services equipment in a safe and professional manner.
· Demonstrate the ability to effectively and professionally communicate with an on-sight customer representative to determine the scope of work and customer expectations.
· Demonstrate the ability to lead and direct subordinate personnel to perform duties/tasks in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
· Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot, and as the need arises, perform minor repairs to equipment.
· Demonstrate the ability to expose and excavate underground utilities according to industry standards, best practices and applicable rules and regulations.
· Demonstrate proficiency in equipment start-up, operating, inspecting and maintenance of equipment, and successfully complete selected required Operator Qualifications (OQ’s).
· Demonstrate proficiency in basic level computer skills in order to complete job-related paperwork as outlined in company policy and procedure manual, in a timely manner.
· Demonstrate proficiency in adhering to all Federal, State, and Local and all company Health, Safety, and Environmental rules and regulations.
· Must be able to work long hours, outdoors, in all types of weather conditions.
· Must be able to pass a drug screen.
· Must have own housing.
· Must have reliable transportation.
· Confined Space entry may be required to accomplish tasks for some clients when applicable.
· Conduct self in a professional manner always in the execution of duties.
· Maintain acceptable personal hygiene and professional appearance.
· Required to attend all safety meetings unless approved otherwise by Manager.
· Must report to work as scheduled and can work weekends when required.
· Maintain a professional demeanor in all dealings with clients, supervisors, and employees.
· Perform other related tasks as assigned in a timely manner, following all applicable company rules, regulations and policies, as well as Federal, State and local laws.
· An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Work Environment: The employee can be exposed to outside weather conditions and extreme heat or cold while performing the duties of this job. Occasionally, an employee will be exposed to wet and humid conditions and hazards environments such as road intersections, fast movement of heavy equipment and vehicles, moving mechanical parts, and dusty, poor visibility conditions.
· Hydrovac Operator: 1 year
· Commercial driving: 2 years
· Required license or certification:
Class A or B with Tank Endorsement