$500 Hiring Bonus!
In addition to being a great company to work for, We offer Medical and Dental insurance, vacation, and free uniforms. We are a major security provider, serving Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States and locally here in Northeast Ohio.
Atlantis Security has exciting opportunities for security officers! We have various positions in the Willoughby area. The ideal candidate is motivated, committed and interested in working as a security officer.
We have both full and part-time openings. These opportunities are great for criminal justice students and as a starting out point for someone looking to go into law enforcement!
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: Currently, we have 3rd and 2nd shift positions available!
Pay Rate: 10.25
Candidates must be able to work 3rd shift, Monday through Friday. Also, shifts available on weekends (1st, 2nd, 3rd shift)
All applicants considered must be able to attend 1-day orientation that will take place during the day. Will be required to pass 40 hour training course.
LOCATION: Near Auburn Rd, Painesville, OH and Willoughby
- Watches for irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations.
- Patrols assigned area on foot as assigned, to ensure personal, building, and equipment security.
- Monitors closed buildings for unauthorized persons and/or suspicious activities.
- Monitors alarms and cameras
- Informs and warns violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 21 years of age or older
- Security experience and or Military experience
- Criminal Justice degree is a plus
- Basic computer skills (desktop)
- Own transportation
- Communicate effectively with others both orally and in writing.
- Understand policies, procedures, concepts and to be able to respond based on general and specific policies.
- Ability to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to react appropriately in emergency situations
The physical and mental requirements of this job include the following: Seeing, speaking, hearing and writing clearly. Candidate must be capable of reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing, and walking may be required for long periods of time and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include frequent lifting and/or moving of up to 25 pounds.
INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING when responding to this add:
1) A copy of your resume.
2) If you don't have a resume please list your employment history/experience in your email. Please include dates of employment and reason for leaving jobs.
3) Valid phone number to contact you.
Reply to this posting:
- Fax resume to: 440-717-7055 Attn HR
- email resume to: (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)
- Apply in person between 9am-11am and 2pm-4pm Monday through Friday
101 Ken Mar Industrial Parkway, Suite 105, Cleveland, OH 44147
**All applicants are required to pass an all-encompassing background check which includes criminal history, employment and education verification. Also must pass a pre-employment drug screen test.