Regency Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center is a 100 bed skilled nursing facility located in Wilmington, DE. We are currently seeking a Part Time Speech Therapist to join our rehabiliation team.
- Evaluate and diagnose any speech, language, communication and/or swallowing disorders.
- Develop an individualized plan of care to faciliate optimal performance using standardized tests and measures as evidence for improvement.
- Identify need for and make referral to other disciplines to address the comprehensive needs of the patient.
- As necessary, supervises CFY provisonal licensees, students and support personnel in accordance with state licensure requirements and professional standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned and required to provide quality care to residents.
- Must possess a Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology, Communication Disorders, Communicative Disorders or similiarly titled area that is consistent and acceptable to the American Speech-Language Hearing Association
- Must possess a Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language
- Hearing Association (ASHA)
Must be licensed, certified or credentialed as required in DE.
- Requires good organizational and time management skills.
- Requires good verbal and written communication skills.
We look forward to reviewing your resume. EOE