EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of commercial space across the United States. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and education sectors.
Job Title: HVAC Technician
We are looking for a talented HVAC Technician who will be responsible for providing comprehensive facility maintenance, repair and services on building components and systems for offices, R&D laboratories, and a BMP manufacturing facility. Working Monday through Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform effective monitoring of equipment performance.
- Maintain and stay current with SOP requirements and compliance.
- Perform repairs and maintenance on HVAC equipment systems.
- Ensure timely completion of all p/m's and work orders in your area of responsibility .
- Facilitating and coordinating services with outside vendors and contractors and ensure successful completion of tasks.
- Respond to trouble calls quickly and safely to minimize downtime.
- Support and assist with shutdown planning and execution.
- Overtime required as needed, including holidays.
- Must be able to work at various heights and limited crawl spaces.
HS diploma or Degree/Certification, or equivalent professional experience.
Minimum of 3 years HVAC experience including but not limited to Central Plant/Chiller, Electrical, Emergency Power Systems, Energy Management, General Repairs, Package Units, Fire Life Safety, etc.
- Must observe and comply with all standard safety codes and practices.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be successful in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Experience in maintenance and operation of complex building systems infrastructure.
- Must be able to interpret detailed plans, specifications, operating manuals, and other written materials associated with trade.
- Strong HVAC background in equipment and HVAC controls.
- Optimize system performance to maintain operational efficacy.
Must possess applicable certifications, licenses, and valid driver's license in good standing.
- EPA Universal is required.
- Massachusetts Refrigeration Technician License is required.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.