American Technologies, Inc. is a national leader in construction restoration. ATI takes pride in assisting all of our customers and clients -- no project is too big or too small. As a part of our national expansion efforts, we are adding to our teams. We have immediate openings for Water Mitigation- Restoration Supervisors in our Boston, MA office.
2+ years of supervisory experience
Must have current IICRC certifications
Must have experience with water losses and contents
- Schedule and dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles.
- Support various levels- residential, commercial, Catastrophic, Large Loss
- The first point of contact for incidents and or injuries to the field staff.
- Company liaison for all projects building permits.
- Manage inventory of equipment and warehouse material
- Supervising crew members and other employees on job sites, but could include packing customers' contents, general on-location cleaning, HVAC cleaning and deodorization of facilities, assisting with the inventory of site contents, set up of emergency services equipment, preparing contents for storage and lifting items into storage.
American Technologies, Inc. has been in business for the past 30 years with 1,100+ employees have been part of the ATI team for longer than 20 years. We are a family-owned and operated business with a professional culture, which sets us apart in our industry. Apply with us and become part of something bigger.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.