We are currently seeking quality-focused and compassionate CNA's / HHA's to join our team at Promise Home Care! We offer competitive pay and flexible schedules. Apply today!
- Home Care Aides provide service to individuals in their own homes and communities, who need assistance caring for themselves as a result of old age, sickness, disability and/or other inflictions. Personal Care may include assistance with the activities of daily living, housecleaning, laundry, meal preparation, transportation, companionship and respite,
- Home Care Aides are responsible for ensuring that service is delivered in a caring and respectful manner, in accordance with relevant Agency policies and industry standards.
- Knowledge of personal care and home management skills.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing client and personal care services, including needs determinants, meeting quality standards and evaluation of client satisfaction.
- Knowledge of the English language.
- Knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat injuries including emergency first aid and CPR.
- Knowledge of clerical procedures such as maintaining records and completing forms.
Physical and Mental Demands
- Good physical and mental health.
- Physical ability to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, hear and see.
- Mental fortitude and stability to handle stress.
- Physical and mental ability to drive a vehicle.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Florida License or Home Health Aide (HHA) Certificate.
- Current driver’s license.
- Proper Vehicle Insurance Coverage.
- Active CPR Certification.
- Health Physical / Health Statement (within the last year).
- Proof of negative 2-step TB test (within the last year) or negative Chest-X-ray (within the last 5 years).
- Level 2 Background Screening through AHCA or ability to successfully pass background check.
- Experience in hospice, home health, or other related fields.
- Positive and patient demeanor.
- Ability to build rapport with patients.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.