bestsmile is the Swiss market leader in the field of tooth correction with Aligners. We produce our products in Switzerland and distribute them in our own centrally located practices, which are designed like boutiques. Through the direct-to-customer approach, we offer Swiss quality at a fair price.
If you are as enthusiastic about our company as we are, become part of the bestsmile family.
To strengthen our marketing team, we are looking for a structured & organized company, either immediately or by arrangement:
Digital Analyst (f/m/d) (80-100%)
Immediately or by arrangementYour tasks:
- Ensuring the setup for an elaborate web tracking (e.g.: E-Commerce Tracking in Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager / Firebase)
- Maintenance and further development of the web analytics division
- Definition of requirements
- Coordination and project management between the departments
- Support in defining KPIs
- Measurement of the contribution and success of different channels and campaigns according to KPIs
- Inputs and consulting to improve performance
- Collection, preparation and presentation of data / reporting
You are the right person if you like to work in a young team & love challenges. We offer you plenty of freedom for your ideas, a modern workplace and great career prospects.
- Education or studies in IT, marketing or business studies
- Professional experience and marketing knowledge are essential for this position.
- You have proven experience in Web Analytics & Tracking Tools, also advantageous in tag management
- Understanding and provable knowledge in SEO and Online Marketing
- High affinity to digital topics, trends, and numbers to round off your profile
- Quick comprehension, hands-on mentality and a pronounced ability to work in a team speak to your advantage.
- You score points with your independent, conceptual way of working and your analytical thinking skills.
We offer you the opportunity to work independently in a dynamic environment, assume responsibility and attach great importance to your individual further development.
- Modern workplace in the heart of Winterthur (5min from train station)
- In-house production such as video, photo, graphics and text
- Right to a say and a flat hierarchy
- Young and dynamic team you can count and rely on
- Electro Scooters to share for employees and other exciting benefits
- Start-up feeling and great team events
If you feel addressed, we look forward to receiving your application via JOIN
Your contact person is Natalie Schluchter (HR)/ 079 352 49 63
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,