We are seeking a Financial Operations Specialist to join our team! The Financial Operations Specialist (FOS) is accountable for maintaining the integrity of internal systems by accurately and efficiently inputting, settling, balancing, and reconciling transactions.
- Transaction processing, including: funds movements, deposits, withdrawals, etc. via our proprietary system.
- Balancing of investment and bank accounts.
- Uploading/releasing of ACH files, wire transfers, and other funds movements.
- Transaction and balance audits and verifications.
- Internal/external account maintenance and related documentation.
- Images and files documents and reports.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements and company guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Participates in ongoing professional development and training programs to further develop knowledge and skills.
- This is a first shift position with scheduled hours varying from 8-9AM start time to 5-6PM end time M-F. Occasional Saturday hours are also required.
- Three to five years' experience in a corporate treasury/cash management or deposit operations environment.
- AAP and/or CTP designation(s) helpful but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of products, including, Outlook, Excel and Word.
- The ability to perform simple to moderately complex accounting/bookkeeping transactions and to apply mathematical concepts to practical situations, e.g. fractions, percentages, rations, proportions.
- The ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with internal and external customers.
- Ability to think critically.
The American Deposit Management Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.Company Description
The American Deposit Management Co. (ADM) is a one-of-a-kind powerhouse deposit management brokerage that is on the cusp of entering a significant growth phase. Since its inception in 2009, ADM has managed in excess of $5 billion for its clients in its exclusive network of over 600 financial institutions throughout the US. ADM was recently acknowledged as one of the 2017 Top 10 Treasury Management firms in the U.S. by Banking CIO Magazine and has received a Best Workplace Award 6 years running!