Dahl Consulting is partnering with a manufacturing company in the East metro to hire a Business Intelligence Analyst to join their team.
This role supports all levels of the organization and works closely with the executive team to design and build solutions that empower stakeholders across the company to self-serve analytical needs.
- Develop and design comprehensive solutions from multiple data sources that enable management to make intelligent business decisions that accelerate profitable growth
- Collaborate with leaders across the entire organization
- Build and develop data visualizations, including reports, dashboards, and analyses
- Manage continuous improvement of department reporting dashboards
- Ensure accurate and proper interpretation of core business metrics
- Stay current on data and software trends and implement new methodologies as necessary to maintain industry standards
- As a key member of the IT team, support software deployment, hardware upgrades, networking, and ad hoc projects
- Perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies
- Partner with stakeholders and troubleshoot creative solutions.
Qualifications, Skills, Competencies:
- BS with minimum 3-5 years experience in related field
- Database knowledge and administration experience
- Experience with programming and C-Sharp required
- Extensive background with ERPs; knowledge and experience with Epicor required
- Analytical: analyze trends, data analysis
- Results oriented: uses hard work and drive to accomplish quality outcomes
- Financial acumen: understands the numbers and able to explain them
- Continuous improvement: bring about efficiency through department/organization
Contact (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below) to learn more!Company Description
Job hunting is intimidating. Our mission is to use our expertise and employer connections to land job searchers the roles they seek quickly and painlessly. Utilizing the vast network of trusted client companies we’ve built over more than two decades, our recruiters work one-on-one with candidates to provide excellent personal service in pursuit of an employment offer. We hope you will turn to DAHL for your employment needs at every stage of your life and career.
Our core business is sourcing, qualifying and matching skilled talent for the right roles. We have an excellent team of experienced and friendly recruiters who share the same passion for building long-term, sustainable relationships with our clients, consultants and candidates. We understand speed-to-market is critical within our industry, and can compete with the best of them... We know this because we are among the best of them!
DAHL specializes in workforce process management, vendor management services, as well as sourcing and staffing services. Our workforce solutions and programs ensure the companies we partner with have the right people, the right process, and the right relationships, all at the right cost. DAHL’s size and service offerings enable us the flexibility to provide simple and affordable solutions adaptable to any enterprise’s current program, as well as future growth. Visit for more information.