As an assembler, you will be expected to piece together small electrical components in mass quantities. Simultaneously, you will check each part to ensure all components meet blueprint specifications. Quality checks are done throughout the day to ensure we are meeting the customer’s expectations. Each station has a specific task, once you have shown competency in one task, you will learn another, and so on. This leads to a variety of assignments which makes assembly less mundane. FEW-USA is a clean, safe, air conditioned factory which provides a comfortable work atmosphere.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be able to pass a drug screen,
- must be able to work in a fast paced environment,
- detail oriented, and
- good attendance is a must.
Beginning Rate of Pay and Available Shifts:
- First Shift 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM Monday through Friday = $9.35 per hour
- Second Shift 3:00 PM-11:00 PM Monday through Friday = $10.35 per hour
- Third Shift 11:00 PM-7:00 AM Sunday-Thursday=$10.85 per hour
May be required to work OT, typically 10 hour shifts and/or Saturday. No Sundays!
Benefits Available 90 days after Full Time Hire into FEW-USA:
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Accrual
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- 401 K with company match
- Potential Increases based on Experience, Quality, Attendance, & Performance