Medicall Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a new consultant to join our Nurse recruitment team at our York office.
We are ideally looking for someone who has previously worked within a recruitment environment either as a consultant, resourcer or even in a support role.
We are a small team offering a great range of employment benefits alongside an important and promoted work:life balance. The role will essentially offer an opportunity for someone to develop their own desk within a structured and supportive environment.
We are looking for the successful candidate to start with us in January however, we can accommodate an earlier start date if required.
Our core working hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm.
PERSON SPECIFICATION - Skills/Qualifications
- Previous sales experience is desirable
- Previous experience within a recruitment environment is essential
- Strong desire to succeed and develop both professionally and financially
- Highly organised and hard working
- Good telephone manner
- Strong IT skills including word formatting, excel, PowerPoint etc
- B2B sales experience is advantageous
- Ability to develop and maintain strong, long lasting professional relationships
- Database development and management
- Basic salary £17,250 - £19,000 per annum
- Competitive commission structure
- Monthly, quarterly incentives
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Annual 'Duvet Day’
- Continuing Professional Development and training
- Flexible festive holiday hours
- Annual Leave entitlement
- Company pension Scheme
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Negotiating terms of business with the clients for supply of permanent staff
- Occasional visiting of clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
If you wish to apply or would like further information about this opportunity, please submit your CV or contact Lucy at the office.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful, on this occasion.
By submitting your CV to Medicall Recruitment Ltd you are consenting to Medicall Recruitment Ltd providing you with our services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. You are also authorising Medicall Recruitment Ltd to search for potential opportunities on your behalf. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on our secure and confidential database and its use in order to secure employment.
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,