Neo Technology is growing fast in Israel and we are seeking an experienced Senior Enterprise Account Manager to ensure the satisfaction of our existing customer base and secure their renewals in Israel. This is a customer facing role where some travel will be required. The position will demand interaction with start-up companies to large scale enterprises at senior levels, as well as with technical staff within the traditional IT organization. Long term strategy for this position is to build up a team of great individuals that will serve this market for Neo4j.
The successful candidate will have sound sales experience and excellent business acumen blended with strong interpersonal and presentational skills and a great business network within the Israeli market.
· Ability to aggressively close business to exceed Quarterly and Annual Sales Targets
· Uncover sales opportunities at existing customers and win new business with new customers in the territory to develop sales pipeline and growth
· Maintains contact with customers in Israel to ensure customer satisfaction, issue resolution and up/cross selling activities
· Builds relationships and works effectively with cross function teams to resolve any issues highlighted during sales discussions or during the account management cycle that result in growth opportunities
· Performs outbound activities such as cold calling new contacts within prospects, customer accounts, discovering and educating new stakeholders,
· Maintain pipeline and utilize CRM to forecast and track all sales related activities
· Develops a quarterly business plan and sales strategy for target accounts
· Conducts regular one-on-one reviews with Sales Director to review forecasts and territory health
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Neo Technologies competitive positioning in the marketplace
· BA/BS or equivalent work experience preferred
· Ability to travel up to 25%
· 10+ years successful account management, business development, or SAAS experience in High Tech preferably with a Software vendor
· Ability to influence others to achieve results
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and use good judgment in resolving difficult issues
· Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
· Must be organized, detail and process oriented
· Enthusiastic, driven and confident; ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company's mission, product and business opportunity with contagious conviction
· Must be a self- starter with the ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
· Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, Marketo,Salesforce.com)
· Proven ability in delivering against sales/quota targets
· Experience in managing complex accounts with multiple stakeholders
· Proven track record of and growing existing account base
Neo4j, Inc. is the graph company behind the #1 platform for connected data. The Neo4j graph platform helps organizations make sense of their data by revealing how people, processes and digital systems are interrelated. This connections-first approach powers intelligent applications tackling challenges such as artificial intelligence, fraud detection, real-time recommendations and master data.
The company boasts the world's largest dedicated investment in native graph technology, has amassed more than ten million downloads, and has a huge developer community deploying graph applications around the globe. More than 250 commercial customers, including global enterprises like Walmart, Comcast, Cisco, eBay and UBS use Neo4j to create a competitive advantage from connections in their data.
More information: See Neo4j.com and @neo4j
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,