greenTEG offers high-tech thermal sensing solutions for an international customer base. Our unique products enable customers a wide range of competitive application advantages such as increased energy efficiency, higher instrumental precision or reduction of operation costs. We develop, manufacture, and market heat flux sensing solutions at our headquarters in Zurich.These will be your tasks
With your strong entrepreneurial drive and a deep interest in technology and its applications, you will further promote greenTEG’s core body temperature sensing solutions in the wearables and med-tech markets.
Your tasks as business development intern
- Take over global marketing activities, based on greenTEG’s existing experience and new market insights you will gather
- Identify and generate customer leads
- Support customers in product and project application related questions
- Manage, analyze, and optimize greenTEG’s customer pipeline
You are a student and you are looking for an internship in an entrepreneurial atmosphere for the duration of 5 months or more. If possible, you are as well interested to continue working part-time at greenTEG after your internship (min. 1 day per week) or even full-time. You are motivated to work for a Swiss startup, able to learn fast and independently, and you have good communication skills (in English and preferably in German as well, other languages are an asset). A valid Swiss working permit is required.
Your CV shows a proven track record in:
- Background in natural science or engineering
- Affinity to technology: you need to explain our solution to customers, and you need to understand their technical problems
- Good Excel skills for implementing/maintaining a customer database / pipeline
- Good communication and sales skills
- Willingness to take over responsibility
Welcome to our team!
We offer a collegial and striving international work environment and an intern salary to cover living costs in Zurich. A motivated, dynamic, and high-tech oriented team is looking forward to welcoming you.
Interested? – Join us!
Send your application (cover letter and CV) to Holger Hendrichs. We will get back to you shortly to explain the next steps in the application process.