Start: As soon as possible
Location: Zürich, 100%
THE CUSTOMER JOURNEY TEAM (ALSO KNOWN AS 'THE PRODUCT TEAM')
FELFEL is a start-up based in Zürich, Switzerland. The company has revolutionized the way people eat at work with its intelligent technology - ‘the FELFEL fridge’. The company is one of the fastest growing start-ups in Switzerland with over 80 employees.
The Customer Journey Team is responsible for a flawless, exciting experience for our customers that eat FELFEL in their office. The team is part of the product team who creates the product and the experience at FELFEL.These will be your tasks
- As a member of the team, you are responsible to make sure to execute the defined customer journey flawless: e-mails go out to the right customer groups on time as well as other forms of communication and make sure the team has beautiful data on hand to make decisions about loyalty program, promotions etc.
EXECUTE MULTI-CHANNEL STRATEGY
- Automation of our customer journey: you automize all our communication via different channels with technology and smart-understanding of these channels. You are responsible that every week, all type of communication are executed as planned. Both weekly 'news' topics as well as customer journey communication such as billing reminders, automated promotions etc.
- You execute the entire customer lifecycle strategy: From welcome/onboarding/education to engagement/retention, and if necessary, to reactivation. You know where each customer is in their journey, build and maintain detailed segmentation, and use those segments to effectively engage with our customers.
- You own our current customer communication channels: E-mail marketing and POS messaging and other communication. You communicate with our customers according to our product & brand strategy with the help of templates (you do not write these communication on your own, but you make sure that they are written and then spread across channels).
- You identify different touchpoints that we should use to engage with the end customer. Our mobile App? WhatsApp? Slack? Something completely different? You make it happen because you love technology and are interested in the matter.
IMPROVE CUSTOMER LIFECYCLE STRATEGY CONTINUOUSLY
- Our goal is to make it as easy as possible to use FELFEL (without any frustration): you show us the data every day that support our decisions to become better with every iteration we do
- You understand all aspects of the customer journey: ...and identify opportunities to encourage, reward, and delight our eaters, and build even more customer loyalty at each step in the process.
- You use Voice-of-Customer techniques and objective data to constantly generate customer insights to inform decisions throughout the business.
BUILD/RUN LOYALTY PROGRAM
- You support FELFEL's loyalty program that we are about to create. You’ll recommend the best technology and determine best practices. You’ll work closely with our Product team, which will define the user experience, look & feel, and basic principles. Your goal is to identify and celebrate our ‘top’ eaters, making them loyal strong users and referrers of FELFEL to others in their company.
WHO YOU ARE / WHAT YOU BRING:
- Analytical skills: Your analytical skills are your strong point, and you aren’t afraid of big – and sometimes messy – data sets. SQL and Excel mastery is a must, and Tableau/data visualization/etc. experience would be a huge asset.
- Tech skills: You are comfortable with HTML and are familiar with mobile technology, email marketing platforms (we use MailChimp and MailGun), and automation. You are able to express technical requirements clearly.
- Language skills: English & German are required. English is the primary language at FELFEL, some German knowledge required to be able to understand and manage content.
- Sense of humor: Humor is a core value at FELFEL
- Fast learner: We like to learn new things, fail fast and explore new territories - so do you.
- You don’t smoke during office hours ;)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A chance to build something from scratch and make a deep impact: The FELFEL loyalty program is at the core of the company’s marketing strategy, and it has a significant impact on the company. You bring it to life!
- Lots of good (like really good ;)) food: Just steps away from your desk – we’ll make all your food dreams come true.
- Awesome customers: We have great, open customers that love to provide feedback and engage with us.
- Beautiful office in Zürich, Switzerland: A large open space on the top floor with lots of room to socialize with (or to hide from) other team members. P.S. There is a Lausanne office, too, where you can escape to every now and then, if you like.
- International start-up atmosphere: The company language is English – our team is very diversified and consists of over 10 nationalities.
- Very little red tape. If you like to get things done, this is your place – we want ‘doers’, not ‘followers’ ;)
- Great place to work: We are a family business with strong values & beliefs - a great, warm-hearted team is waiting for you.
HOW YOU APPLY:
Interested? “APPLY NOW” and provide us with the details via careers.felfel.ch . We can only consider applications submitted via the formular and we will get back to you latest 72 hours after your submission.
What do we need? CV & short Video where you explain why you are our new Customer Journey Specialist (made with your phone – You can send it over using WeTransfer, Dropbox or Youtube etc.).
WHO WE ARE, THE FELFEL COMPANY:
FELFEL revolutionizes how people eat at work with smart technology. The intelligent fridge 'FELFEL' makes it possible - good food all day long for employees at work by the best local chefs.
Over 50'000 employees in Switzerland already benefit from a FELFEL fridge at work in over 400 companies.
FELFEL is a family-owned company and supports small, local producers in Switzerland. Sustainability is a core company value. The company has won several prestigious awards, among others the Swiss Economic Forum Award in 2017 and the E&Y entrepreneur of the year award.
The company was founded in 2013 and counts over 80 employees today. Friendship, respect, 'eating good food together' are key elements of its company culture. More insights on our company and our team you can find on our LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and of course our Website.
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,