TOEFL Reading Section Practice Material
This section consists of the following types of questions:
(1) standard multiple-choice questions;
(2) questions that require students to click on a word, phrase, sentence, or paragraph in order to answer correctly
(3) questions that ask students to insert a sentence into its correct position in a paragraph or text
There are 4 or 5 passages of between 250 and 350 words, with 10-14 questions for each passage.
TOEFL Reading Books & Workbooks
Below are highly recommended books designed for both self-study and classroom use as practice material for the TOEFL Test:
1. Reading and Vocabulary Workbook for the Toefl Exam ( Academic Test Preparation Series) by Elizabeth Davy, Karen Davy; Publisher: ARCO.
2. Reading for the Toefl Test (Toefl Reading in a Flash) by Milada Broukal, Publisher: Peterson's Guides.
3. Peterson's Toefl Reading Flash: The Quick Way to Build Reading Power (Toefl Flash Series) by Milada Broukal, Publisher: Petersons.
4. Heinle & Heinle TOEFL Test Assistant: Reading by Milada Broukal, Paperback: 144 pages, Publisher: International Thomson Publishing.
5. Cambridge Preparation for the TOEFL® Test Book with CD-ROM (Cambridge Preparation for the TOEFL Test) by Jolene Gear, Robert Gear, Paperback: 616 pages, Publisher: Cambridge University Press.