Milestone Technical Institute, Houston:
Start an exciting new career as an IT Security Analyst, and learn from experienced, professional teachers in-class or online! Milestone Technical Institute is an accredited career school that provides in-class training in Houston as well as online IT training to students living in Texas and throughout the U.S. We are fully dedicated to helping you achieve your educational and career goals. Financial aid is available to those who qualify. Email: Contact us belowIT Security Analyst Program:
- Duration: 24 weeks
- Study Options: In-class & Online
Designed to prepare students for a professional career in the network security field, this course trains students in how to create a quality Risk Management strategy in order to secure a network environment.
Students gain practical hands-on experience in fully equipped labs as well as the theoretical knowledge to prepare for key exams including Network+, Security+ and CyberSec.
Duties & Responsibilities of IT Security Analysts:
• To provide network support to resolve connectivity issues.
• To maintain network security and configure remote routers and firewalls.
• To promote security awareness, and improve server and network efficiency.
• To modify computer security files to incorporate new software, correct errors, or change individual access status.
• To coordinate implementation of computer system plans with establishment personnel and outside vendors.
• To monitor use of data files and regulate access to safeguard information in computer files.
Possible Job Fields / Titles include:
- Network Field Technician/Engineer, Network Administrator, Help Desk Technician, Network Support Specialist, Network Analyst, Security Specialist/Administrator, Security Consultant, Cyber Security Specialist, Data Security Analyst, Information System Security Analyst
Milestone Technical Institute is an approved vendor for Texas Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Service (DARS).
Tuition assistance is available for those who are recently unemployed and receiving benefits, and for Military members.