Reeves College, Edmonton:
Established in 1961, Reeves College is a leading career training institution with campuses in Edmonton, Calgary, Lloydminster, and Lethbridge in Alberta, Canada. At our centrally-located Edmonton campus, we offer accounting, business administration, office administration and legal assistant programs. Our vocational training is licensed under the Private Vocational Schools Act.
When you enroll in a career diploma program at Reeves College in Edmonton, you are taking the first step toward professional development and success.
- Our market-driven curriculum applies theory-based learning to practical experiences that will sharpen your business mind.
- Our instructors are industry-experienced professionals whose real-world expertise enriches the subject matter and gives you insight into the current job market.
- Our programs run on a modular basis so you learn one subject at a time before moving on to the next. And our programs have a number of start dates so you can embark on a career path whenever you are ready.
- Reeves College believes that smaller classes allow more one-on-one instruction for students, thereby enhancing the quality of their education. Class sizes range from 10 to 25 students at a time.
- Our city centre location makes our Edmonton campus easily accessible by public transport. Shops, business districts, cafes and entertainment can all be found nearby.
- Accounting & Payroll Administrator
- Business and Digital Marketing Management
- Legal Administrative Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant
- Office Administration
- Oil & Gas Administrative Assistant
- Online Marketing & Social Media
- Hospitality Management
Internship / Practicum Placement Program:
Most diploma programs include an internship / practicum placement program, giving you the opportunity to gain essential hands-on experience in your field. Practicum placement coordinators work closely with you during a five-week on-the-job-training period. They also assist you in preparing your resumes, conducting job searches and finding employment after graduation.
- Courses / Programs
|Address: #500 - 10004 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5J 1R3, Canada|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.