Arts schools & design colleges in Mexico: Fashion design colleges in Mexico City - Art courses in English in fashion design, interior design, graphic design schools. Study abroad design, fine arts programs, short courses, culinary arts vacation programs in Mexico for Americans, international students.
1.CMC School, Yucatan - Color Reading / Chromatology Workshop
Courses / Programs
• Develop your knowledge of color theory and your psychic ability through color with divination - in the abundantly colorful and spectacularly scenic state of Yucatan in Mexico!
• Chromatology is the study of color, and at CMC School in Yucatan, we offer an exciting and highly educational chromatology, divination & color reading workshop (taught entirely in English) to develop your psychic ability and enable you to make color readings.
• Today, color therapy (also known as chromotherapy) is used extensively by interior designers, fashion designers, beauty therapists, holistic and healing therapists, doctors, mediums, and artists to enhance the power of color and color combinations.
• Based in Dallas, Houston & Austin, Texas, CMC Makeup School is a highly-established education provider of professional make-up artist certification programs & portfolio development.
• We are excited to welcome U.S. and international tourists and alternative adventure travelers to our destination workshop in Progreso Beach, a tranquil & picturesque location just 30 minutes north of the city of Merida (renowned in many articles for its safety, architecture, food and voted the #1 place to retire in Forbes Magazine!).
• Our programs appeal to professionals, therapists, vacation seekers & travelers from the neighboring border states of CA, TX, AZ and NM, from across the U.S., and well as local students from Mexico, and international students from Europe, Latin America, The Caribbean, and around the globe.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
• Gain spray tan certification in California or online with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - we offer the longest-running spray tan classes in the world!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan certification programs in Los Angeles and San Diego in Southern California and San Francisco in the Bay Area.
• In each city, our spray tanning training takes place in a leading hotel.
• We also offer convenient, short and comprehensive online spray tan certification programs to beauty professionals and complete beginners based in California and nationwide.
• On completion of your course, you receive a Certificate.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our students are those who are looking to add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, want to host mobile spray tan parties, or improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• We offer in-class spray tan training in a host of other venues throughout the U.S. & Canada, including Las Vegas & Reno NV, NYC, Boston MA, Houston & Dallas TX.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%.
I would recommend Aviva to others because they are amazing at what they do. They are leaders in this business and simply the best."
• Sophia Rocha, Owner, Golden Glow Studio Mobile Spray Tanning Services, Long Beach CA
MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print, Los Angeles
Courses / Programs
Located in Hollywood, just north-west of Downtown Los Angeles, MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print is the creation of world-renowned makeup artist and author Margaret Kimura. MKC Academy provides a unique experience for novices, students and professionals who want a makeup school to help them excel in in the beauty makeup industry, in Fashion, Film, Television, Runway and Print.
Known for excellence, MKC Academy, a State of California-approved institution, offers makeup courses in beauty, special FX makeup, fantasy, avante garde and airbrushing. MKC also offers a Hair Styling School with courses in celebrity and print hair styling for fashion, runway and television.
Ideally situated in the heart of the entertainment industry of Hollywood on Seneca Avenue (just off Glendale Boulevard and close to the Golden State Freeway), MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print is just a short drive from Universal Studios, Warner Bros., Disney Studios and the world-famous Hollywood sign, and within easy reach of neighborhoods such as West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Oakwood, Burbank, Pasadena and Alhambra.
- The Works-Makeup & Hair program (504 clock hours)
- Master's Makeup Artistry program (343 clock hours)
- Professional Makeup Artistry program (147 clock hours)
- Professional Hairstyling program (140 clock hours)
- Short Makeup Courses
- Short Hair Styling Courses
- Makeup Workshops
- MKC Internship Program
One of the largest, and most successful art portfolio development schools in the United States, Oogie Art has conveniently-situated studios in Midtown Manhattan, Queens NY, and Bergen County, Northern NJ.
Through our year-round art portfolio preparation programs and art classes for elementary school through to high school students (Grades 5-12), international students & transfer students, we have helped hundreds of students to gain admission into top fine arts schools, visual arts schools & colleges of design.
Our art portfolio development classes aim to help you to create an extraordinary body of artworks that will round out your art school applications, prepare you for life in a top art college, and strengthen the impression you make on admissions & scholarship committees.
Because we have spent decades refining our approach, you can expect extraordinary admissions results: 86% of our students are admitted to their first choice college; and 100% of our students are admitted to top 50 colleges.
Our students follow a curriculum that is specifically based on their individual needs, goals and most immediate time horizons. We give each participant a simple drawing test on their first day of class to get a sense of where their strengths and weaknesses lie.
Class scheduling is extremely flexible - students register monthly, and can attend between 4-28 classes each month. An expert instructor will always be close by to answer any questions, provide guidance and demonstrate techniques.
Year-round Art & Design College Preparation Programs & Art Classes for local students in Grades 5-12, international high school & international undergrad college age students:
- Weekday, evening and weekend (Saturday) art classes in subjects that include
- Art Portfolio Prep
- AP Art Prep
- Perspective Drawing & Painting
- Figure Drawing & Painting
- Advanced Drawing & Painting
- Mixed Media & Collage
- Group Crits
- College Prep
- Film & Animation
- Fashion Design
- Business of Design..
Located in the heart of Williamsburg in Brooklyn, NYC, LiloVeve Jewelry School offers fun, informative classes and workshops in the art of handcrafting jewelry. Classes include full 6-week programs, or short 2-day workshops.
Founded by a jewelry artist, the school is a professional environment for the exploration of jewelry fabrication and design.
Fields of study range from basic silversmithing and wax carving to high karat gold alloying and stone setting.
Our weekend workshops highlight specialty techniques such as filigree, enameling, granulation, chain making, and more.
Our focus is to provide an artistic and creative classroom in which to learn and explore the art of jewelry making. Small class sizes and personal attention are a hallmark.
We offer hourly rate benchtime for practice, completion of work / jewelers in need of equipment and space, students wanting to explore their own ideas in a supportive environment.
• Conveniently located in The Woodlands TX, just 30 miles north of Houston, CMC Makeup School is a professional make-up school providing quality makeup artist certification programs and portfolio development in the field of HD (high-definition) & Pro Makeup.
• As well as catering to students in Harris County and the immediate south-east Texas region, our school in The Woodlands is also highly convenient for students from surrounding areas that include Spring, Kingwood, Sugar Land, Pasadena, Pearland, Baytown, Conroe, Huntsville, Beaumont, and also students from Louisiana. We also run schools in Austin and Dallas.
• Classes begin monthly for new students and we offer flexible hours and weekend classes.
• CMC provides training for new professional makeup artists in beauty makeup, airbrush, retail, fashion, FX, runway makeup, TV, videos, bridal and film makeup, as well as hair styling classes for makeup artists.
• Our make-up training includes a full professional makeup kit, and certificate on completion. Class size is kept to a maximum of 8 to ensure individual attention for each student.
Student Testimonial: "I had the most amazing time at CMC Makeup School. Chris kept it so interesting and fun and showed me so much! I was very sad to leave because I felt so at home there. Money well spent!
All the instructors were just amazing, and my business is booming since I've been there. I'm definitely going to come back and take more classes. 5 Stars from me!!"
Professional Makeup Artist Training • Airbrush 101 (1 day)
• Beauty Allure Make-up Artist Program (2 days)
• MUA PRO Program (4 days)
• The Masters Ring Program (5 days)
• The Ultimate Artist Program (8 days)
• The Ultimate Artist PLUS (10 days)
• Beginning to Advanced Makeup Artistry (All programs combined, 15 or 20 days)
• Makeup Classes in Spanish (5 days)
Special FX Makeup / Career Classes (Dallas Only) • Portfolio Building Workshops (1 day)
• Special FX, Trauma, Moulage + Prosthetics Workshop (5 days)
• Full Body Painting Workshop (5 days)