Barcelona Lingua: Barcelona-Lingua is a small Spanish language school located in the centre of Barcelona, only a five minute walk from the Plaza de Cataluña, the main square, and the Barrio Gótico, the famous gothic quarter. We offer Spanish language classes for all levels, as well as the Spanish Preparation Exam D.E.L.E.
Spanish Language Courses (For all levels from beginner to advanced):
You can choose between main or standard courses, intensive plus courses, individual lessons and courses to prepare for D.E.L.E. exams. Each class lasts 45 minutes. Standard Spanish Language Course: The most popular with our students, it lasts a minimum of two weeks. Twenty classes a week are given to small groups from Monday to Friday. Although quite intensive it still allows you to enjoy your free-time in Barcelona.
* Intensity: 4 classes a day from Monday to Friday * Duration: From 2 to 36 weeks * Levels: All
Intensive Spanish Language Course: Like the standard course, but with thirty classes a week in small groups from Monday to Friday. We don't offer these courses in August.
* Intensity: 6 classes a day from Monday to Friday * Duration: From 2 to 24 weeks * Levels: All
Standard Plus & Intensive Plus Spanish Language Course: The main or standard course of 20 lessons per week in small groups, plus an extra 5 or 10 private classes a week. An intensive course aimed at students with time restrictions or who want to deepen their knowledge in a particular area.
* Intensity: 5 or 6 lessons a day from Monday to Friday * Duration: From 2 to 6 weeks * Levels: All
Individual Spanish Language Classes: You choose the subjects, duration, level and intensity of your course. To fully utilise your class time we require you send us your personal objectives before course initiation.
* Intensity: Between 2 and 6 classes a day from Monday to Friday * Duration: 1 week * Levels: All
Spanish Language Exam Preparation Course for the D.E.L.E.: The Diploma de Espanol como Lengua Extranjera (D.E.L.E) is the only official examination of Spanish for foreign students. There are three levels: Initial, Basic and Superior, and the examinations can be taken at Instituto Cervantes centres worldwide, or in Spain in May and November.
Courses begin 3 months before the exam and duration is between 4 to 12 weeks, finishing a few days before the actual examination. Exam registration is not included in the price of the course.
* 4 daily classes from Monday to Friday * Duration: From 4 weeks to 12 weeks * Levels: Level C and higher
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
Based in Valencia, on Spain's Mediterranean Coast, Hispania - Escuela de Español provides beginner to advanced level Spanish programs to students from around the world.
We opened our doors in 2002 with the idea of creating a philosophy of life through the teaching of Spanish language in which humanity, tolerance and positivity prevailed over other aspects. Since then it has constantly been growing in number of students and popularity, now being the most popular school in Valencia. Although we grew fast, we never lost our homely and warm atmosphere.
Our staff always helps the students not only regarding academic necessities but also on their adjusting to Spanish life and culture. In Hispania, students will find a home where they can learn Spanish, learn about Spanish culture while making friends from around the world.
Spanish Language Courses:
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- General Spanish courses
- Preparation for Spanish DELE Exams
- Spanish for Specific Purposes
- Private Spanish lessons
- Vacation Spanish courses
- Spanish University Entrance Exam (PAU) prep
- Spanish Teacher Training
Located just 5 minutes from Plaza Catalunya in the heart of Barcelona, Linguaschools Barcelona provides beginner to advanced level Spanish language classes year-round to students from around the world. Courses include Intensive and Semi-Intensive group classes, one-on-one private classes, and DELE Exam preparation courses.
Our teachers are all native speakers and have a university degree and many years of experience in teaching Spanish to foreign language students from absolute beginners to advanced. Their enthusiasm and passion for teaching their native language is the key to our success. This combined with the latest teaching methods result in dynamic, interactive and fun Spanish classes.
We also offer accommodation in shared apartments or host families. We host our own activity program so you can get to know other students from all over the world and the 'real' Barcelona.
Escuela Atena - Spanish Courses in Ayamonte and Huelva
Courses / Programs
Welcome to our school Escuela Atenea Ayamonte in the town centre of Ayamonte, in Andalusia near the Portuguese border. Escuela Atenea provides high quality Spanish language courses in a fun and friendly learning environment.
We pride ourselves on being able to provide courses for students, of all ages and levels and to give each one of our students that personal touch. There is a maximum of only 6 students in each class, which means that everyone can achieve their goals. Our enthusiastic teachers all have a modern language degree.
Situated in the heart of Barcelona, Berlitz Spain provides a wide range of beginner to advanced level Spanish immersion courses to students from around the world. Courses include Intensive and Super Intensive Spanish, DELE Exam preparation, Spanish Crash courses, and more.
Berlitz has helped millions of men and women speak new languages and has helped countless business professionals cross cultural boundaries to communicate more effectively with others.
The most effective way of getting to know a language is to visit a country where it is spoken. Whether you study language abroad for a week or several months, you are immersed in the language and culture 24 hours a day. It is a fascinating and productive experience. The leader in language services, Berlitz offers foreign-study programs to help you reach your personal, academic or professional language goals.
Instituto San Fernando, located in 7 cities across Spain, is a private Academic Institution offering Spanish language immersion programs to groups and individuals of all ages and abilities. We organize custom-designed linguistic programs for government entities, universities/colleges, high schools, and tailor made programs for groups of students.
Instituto San Fernando is located in seven different and beautiful Spanish cities: Barcelona, Toledo, Madrid, Seville, Cadiz, Granada and Valencia.
- High School Spanish Immersion Programs
- University Spanish Language Programs
- Home Stays with Spanish families
- Spanish language and culture classes
- Cultural / social / recreational activities
- Organized travel to nearby cities of interest