NSL Mondial, French Summer Camps in Quebec City:
Greatly enhance your child's French language skills this summer in a true French-speaking environment in Quebec City, one of the top destinations in Canada for learning French. Surrounded and encouraged by native French speakers, your daughter, son or loved one can enjoy a fantastic French language and cultural immersion experience in summer 2019 in the beautiful province of Quebec! NSL Mondial, as a highly-experienced facilitator of intensive language camps for children and teenagers from Canada, the U.S., and around the world, is here to introduce your child (Junior / High School Teen aged 10 through 17 years old) to a most memorable educational language immersion program. Day programs and overnight camps available.
French Immersion Summer Programs for Juniors / High School Teens:
- Runs from June 10 to August 2 2019.
- For children / high school students of ages 10 to 17 years old
All language programs consist of morning French classes from 8:30 to 11:45 a.m., and a choice of exciting afternoon activities. Choose the camp option that suits you best:
1. French Immersion Multi-Activity Camp
2. French & Music Camp (Conservatoire de musique et d’art dramatique du Québec)
3. French & Dance Camp (Studio Party Time)
4. French & Circus Camp (École de cirque de Québec)
5. French & Tennis Camp (Academy de tennis Hérisset Bordeleau)
6. French & Hockey Camp (local program with qualified trainers)
7. French & Equestrian Camp (Centre Équestre Jessy Dufresne)
8. French & Soccer Camp (local program with qualified trainers)
Students can select from a wide variety of afternoon programs which are pre-selected on a weekly basis (A student can be registered to a different afternoon program every week).
The multi-activity program is operated directly by our team. It offers students fun and varied activities every afternoon. The French and Art and French and Sport programs are mostly offered in collaboration with local partners, and provide students with an opportunity to mix with local teenagers.
Activities in Evenings and Weekends
One or two evening activities plus weekend activities are organized by the program. Weekend activities are mandatory for participants in homestay and in residence.
Cultural activities include excursions to Montreal to visit La Ronde theme park and the Festival International de Jazz de Montreal, Le Cirque du Soleil, Le Festival de Quebec and whale-watching at Tadoussac.
- Homestay with Local Quebec Family
- Residence Accommodation
• French classes (15 hours/week)
• Afternoon activities or Art workshops or Sport training (15 hours/week)
• Evening activities (residence students only)
• Weekend activities
• Registration fee
• Airport transfer Quebec City (arrival & departure)
• Books and material
• Accommodation placement fee
• Homestay offering 3 meals/day
• Residence offering 3 meals & 1 evening snack/day
• Transportation within program
• Medical insurance
Additional charges for 2-way transfer from Montreal.
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.