Visual College of Art and Design of Vancouver (VCAD): Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, BC, Visual College of Art and Design of Vancouver (VCAD) is an innovative and dynamic college of creative applied arts. We offer a range of Art and Design diploma programs in fields including fashion, interior design, graphic design, and animation. Our small, intimate campus is close to major bus routes and only steps away from the Skytrain, making it easy for students from outlying areas to commute to campus.
Email:Contact us below
Quality Applied Arts Education: Our Applied Arts curriculum has been developed to ensure that our graduates are successful in meeting the employment requirements of these industries.
VCAD maintains close ties with the fashion, graphic design and video gaming industries to continually assess our curriculum and gain insight about industry needs.
Note: Visual College of Art and Design only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Applied Arts Diploma Programs:
- Graphic Design
- Visual Effects Art & Design
- Game Development and Design
- Mobile Game Development and Design
- 3D Modelling, Animation Art & Design
- Interior Design
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Design (with Specialization in Marketing)
- Marketing and Merchandising for Fashion
Important: Please ensure that you enter a valId email address, telephone number and Postal Code.
Thinnox Design Academy, located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, is an academy for future designers, innovators and communicators offering long and short term programs for youth and adults. While our youth programs are about design and innovation, adult programs are about design entrepreneurship. Our career labs offer unique co-op opportunities to our students to apply their skills for the benefit of their immediate communities.
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in MB & Canada
Courses / Programs
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff is Canada's #1 MUA School & Beauty Retailer.
• Situated in south downtown Winnipeg MB, The Beauty Box by Sheriff is a professional academy of makeup art that provides high-quality makeup classes and makeup artist certification programs.
• Due to high demand, we provide makeup classes in a range of locations throughout Canada through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps.
• Our mobile makeup classes are available in Brandon, Thompson, The Pas and Steinbach MB; Edmonton, Calgary, and Lethbridge in Alberta; Vancouver and Victoria in BC; Regina and Saskatoon in Saskatchewan; Montreal in Quebec; Fredericton in NB; and Halifax in Nova Scotia.
We also offer mobile makeup classes in the following cities in Ontario: Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, North York, Vaughan, Etobicoke, London, Scarborough, Pickering, Barrie, Kenora, Thunderbay ON.
• Taught by highly-experienced instructors, our makeup bootcamps aim to mould a novice student into a professional makeup artist.
• We offer financing to qualified students, and pass along job opportunities to our graduates who are offered work experience (and occasionally paid employment) in our cosmetics retail stores.
• "After researching various makeup programs, I decided to attend Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art in Winnipeg MB. It was a wise choice that assisted me in gaining my dream career right after graduating the program. My portfolio assisted me in standing out from my competition.." Sandra
Since 1960, the Blanche Macdonald Centre has offered the highest quality of Professional career training in Makeup Artistry, Fashion Design, Fashion Merchandising, Hair Design, Esthetics/Spa Therapy and Nail Technology. Considered to be the premium industry leader, the college graduates over one thousand students per year and has two campuses in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.The downtown campus is located on Robson Street near Vancouver Public Library, while our uptown campus is situated in an award-winning, architecturally spectacular mall at City Square.
Everyone deserves the chance to receive the education and develop the skills that will lead to a productive and meaningful place in the world. Our staff are caring professionals dedicated to helping you find the means to discover and express your unique potential. The Blanche Macdonald Centre is a fully registered, bonded and accredited institute, recognized by the provincial government of British Columbia, Canada, under the authority of the PCTIA (Private Career Training Institutions Agency). The College is a wholly owned division of Pacifique Riche Enterprises Ltd. (doing business as Blanche Macdonald Centre).
We offer the highest quality of Professional career training in Makeup Artistry, Fashion Design, Fashion Merchandising, Hair Design, Esthetics/Spa Therapy and Nail Technology at two campuses in Vancouver, on Robson Street and at City Square.
Conveniently located close to Downtown Toronto (across from Dundas West Subway Station), Art Animation School Toronto is a visual arts school that includes comprehensive programs for those in, or pursuing a career in animation.
We have chosen the school instructors for their expertise, patience, dedication and greatest desire to have you understand & remember the concepts and logic behind everything you learn in class, so that you can apply the knowledge & skills you acquired, also outside of the classroom.
Our mission is to fill the large void in art training in Toronto, Canada, with very Accessible, Comprehensive, Quality, Affordable & Fully Disclosed art instructional programs.
• Animation (Traditional) Beginner Program 101
• Animation (Traditional) Intermediate Program 102
• Animation (Traditional) Advanced Program 103
• Illustration Beginner Program 101
• Life Drawing Beginner Program 101
• Life Drawing Intermediate Program 102
• Perspective & Structural Drawing Beginner Program 101
• Perspective & Structural Drawing Intermediate Program 102
• Sequential Art Beginner Program 101
• Storyboarding Beginner Program 101
Located in Woodbridge, Ontario, on the borders of Etobicoke and Woodbridge, Blush! School of Cosmetics and Beauty is where you begin a new phase in your life! Welcome to being a part of the world of beauty and well-being. Our courses offer a comprehensive curriculum taught by teaching professionals in the industry. All programs include a balance of theory, demonstrations and hands-on application. All classes consist of no more than six students.
Mention you saw this ad here and we'll waive the $100.00
Call us to find out about our SPECIALS for Learn 4 Good applicants.
With campuses in Toronto & Montreál, Recording Arts Canada (RAC) is a leader in professional training for Sound and Music Recording, Digital Media and Game Design, offering full and part time options for domestic and international students. We provide an inspiring learning experience for those who believe they were meant to be creative. Students from across North America and around the world come to RAC for the opportunity to learn how to create impressive sounds, digital content, and interactive games.
We believe that our practical approach to learning and our close link to the Digital Arts industries and professionals offer our students a competitive edge in finding rewarding careers upon graduation. All programs are 60% practical and 40% lectures. In addition to the careers in the music business, RAC's Digital Music and Sound Recording grads find employment in the computer and digital media industries.