The Fashion Institute and Workshop, Marbella: The Fashion Institute & Workshop, close to Marbella on Spain's Costa Del Sol, offers comprehensive and dedicated tuition in Fashion Design, Sewing & Garment Constuction. Weekly classes take place on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays and small class size allow for individual and specific areas of study. Whether you are looking for 1:1 instruction or can only spare a few hours a month, we have something for you.
Weekly classes in Pattern Cutting, Sewing Techniques and Fashion Design:
Tuition is specific to you and can include: - Sewing & Construction Techniques from Ready to Wear Market. - Sewing & Construction Techniques from Haute Couture - Facings - Zips, pockets and openings - Collars, cuffs and welts - Working with stripes, checks and patterns - Designing a range - Pattern Cutting - Skirts, Trousers, Dresses and Tops - Lingerie, Swimwear and Outerwear - Menswear, Ladieswear and Childrenswear - Toile & block Development
Also available: - Draping on the Stand - Experimental Cutting - Fabric Print Development - Fabric Manipulation and Surface design - Design Fundamentals - Illustration - Portfolio skills - Fabric Manipulation and Surface design - Sustainibility & Recycling - Trend Research - CAD Software - Sketchbooks, Mood Boards and Portfolios - Presentation - Shop reports - Costing & Sourcing - Business Start up
Located in the heart of Madrid, Spain, El Enclave Academia de Arte is an art school offering a painting and drawing workshop and short painting and drawing courses. We welcome students from all over the world, our tutors study each particular case and design a personalized program before you arrive.
Our painting and drawing workshop is a great platform for arts learning and development, offering customized programs that guaranty suitable learning for all needs, from beginners to advanced students. In the workshop we work with all types of drawing and painting media, as well as with the diversity of styles that the current art context may gather. Therefore, our students have the option to learn from the most traditional to the most contemporary and boldest processes and techniques.
For students who wish to go in a more specialized and professional direction we provide advanced programs that are meant to consolidate and promote their art proposals. These programs include research works, team meetings, tutorials, portfolio creation and exhibitions promoted by the Academy.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
• Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
Student Review: "Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." Graphic Design Student: Lana Yasmin Kaka (Spain / England)
3-Month Intensive Foundation Course Starting in June & Sept
• Graduates can qualify for the 3-year Design Programmes
Summer Courses 2018 (2-5 weeks)
• Fashion Design, Interior Decoration, 3D MAX, 3D Printing, InDesign, AutoCad, Illustrator, Photoshop, Photography, Screen Print, Videography + Premier PRO
Marbella Photography School is the education division of Costapix, which is one of the leading fashion / modelling / portraiture and conceptual photography companies on the Costa Del Sol in south of Spain. We provide high-quality summer photography courses and portfolio building for students from all over the world. The school is located just 10 minutes drive from Marbella - in The Fashion Village Studios / Finca Naundrup in Calahonda.
We cover a wide range of subjects, photography composition, set up and technical issues. Our summer courses are 1, 2 and 3 weeks in duration and are suitable for students of all levels - from beginners to advanced. Non-European students can enter into Spain on a normal tourist visa, valid for 3 months.
To participate in our summer photography courses, you must have your own digital camera. We only accept 6 students to each summer session to ensure that everyone gets the individual attention they need. For fashion and modelling, each student will participate in at least 2 photoshoots with highly professional models and staff that Costapix normally work with on the south coast of Spain.
Estudio Nómada is an independent art school / artistic studio work-space in the heart of the vibrant Gothic area in Barcelona on the north-eastern Mediterranean coast of Spain. Our year-round international art program is designed for:
- Future art students who want to prepare for art academy or for applying to an art academy
- Art students that want to do an internship abroad in Barcelona
- Professional artists who want to enhance their working process and/or their entrepreneurial skills
The International Art Program is comprised of workshops and personalized art tuition. All classes are one-on-one or in small groups. Students stay for a minimum of 2 months but preferably for 6 months or more. Classes are in English or Dutch, and we can also arrange Spanish language classes for you. We also offer an Art / Spanish Language Immersion course, as well as summer masterclasses.
You will be personally guided by experienced artists and will work on personal assignments that we feel fit your needs as an artist. You focus on finding your own professional workflow and become part of a lively and very international artistic community in Barcelona. You will work in a downtown studio complex, and at the end of your stay you can exhibit your work in our gallery.
Testimonial: "This is a life-transforming experience I will never forget – a milestone for my whole being. No matter where I am in the future, the unique Nómada community will always have a piece of my heart."
- Winston Lau
Spanish Language Summer Courses:
- Online courses at all levels. Groups or individuals.
- These courses below are not for individual students.
- We only accept groups.
- Tailored made Spanish programs for School Groups
- Tailored made Spanish programs for College Groups
- Tailored made Spanish programs for Adult groups
- General or intensive group Spanish Language Courses
- Private Spanish Courses
- Part time Spanish Courses for residents
- DELE Exam Course
- Spanish Nationality Exams