Private Schools in Texas: College preparatory schools in Fort Worth, preschool, independent elementary schools, private high, middle schools, kindergarten programs, find early childhood education in DFW area
Trinity Valley School: Trinity Valley School, located in Fort Worth, Texas, is a K-12, independent, college preparatory school offering programs for children. Trinity Valley School has four main objectives for its students: fine scholarship with its fulfillment at college; the development of wide, constructive interests; intelligent citizenship; and spiritual and moral development which promotes lasting values. Trinity Valley School seeks students of above average to superior ability who will contribute to the diversity of the student body and enrich the environment of the school community. New students are accepted from kindergarten through 12th grade.
Trinity Valley School is located on Dutch Branch Road, South West Fort Worth, near Benbrook Lake, Texas.
From North Texas:
Drive SOUTH on Interstate 35. Take I-35 W driving South into Fort Worth. EXIT 437B onto I-20 West. EXIT 431 onto Bryant Irvin Road. Take a LEFT at the light. Drive SOUTH on Bryant Irvin Road. Pass Oakmont Road. Take a LEFT onto Dutch Branch Road and go into TVS.
From Dallas or Arlington:
Travel WEST on Interstate 20 through Fort Worth. Pass Hulen Road and stay in the center lane into Fort Worth. EXIT 431 onto Bryant Irvin Road. Take a LEFT at the light. Drive SOUTH on Bryant Irvin. Pass Oakmont Road. Take a LEFT onto Dutch Branch Road and go into TVS.
From South Texas:
Drive NORTH on Interstate 35. Take I-35 W driving North into Fort Worth. Exit onto I-20 West. Exit 431 onto Bryant Irvin Road. Take a LEFT at the light. Travel South on Bryant Irvin Road. Pass Oakmont Road. Take a LEFT onto Dutch Branch Road and go into TVS.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-04-15 were from:
Fort Worth, Texas;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• A leading provider of accredited homeschool education, Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) offers comprehensive, NCAA-approved online courses with flexible scheduling to homeschooling students in Kindergarten through Grade 12.
• Developed for students in Texas and throughout the U.S., ALA uses the state-of-the-art Odysseyware Curriculum, and a homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, as well as an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We also offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Students are also welcome to take single classes. Access to our online courses is available 24/7.
• ALA welcomes students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online Homeschool Programs: - For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
Curriculum features include:
• Anytime online access
• Rigorous core, elective & career courses
• Complete online learning experience
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Interactive digital content
• Customizable, personal curriculum
• Homeschool diploma awarded on successful completion of the program
• Conveniently situated in Rice Village in south-central Houston (close to Downtown), Crossing Borders is a leading year-round provider of foreign language classes and summer camps for kids.
• We offer summer language camps for preschoolers and school students in Spanish, French, Chinese, and English.
• Our summer language immersion programs are held in June, July, and August.
• Kids are grouped by age and also by competency. Whether your child is a complete beginner, or at a more advanced level, they will be placed in the group that best suits their needs, and that they find challenging.
• We are committed to the success of each student, and to helping them to reach their full potential! You will be amazed at how much your child will progress in a short space of time on our innovative programs!
Parent Review: “I can't say enough about the management and teachers at Crossing Borders. It's much easier to go to work in the mornings knowing that my son is well taken care of in my absence." - Heidi (Sebastian’s mom)
Faith Lutheran School and Preschool, located in Sugar Land in Fort Bend County, Texas, is a private Christian school offering a Christ-centered quality education for children three years old through 8th grade. Faith Lutheran School & Preschool sees each child as a physical, mental and spiritual being, created by God and capable of experiencing a deep relationship with Him.
Our goal is to enable them to grow spiritually, mentally, socially and physically. We believe in a God-centered academic program that produces strong character and sets the stage for an excellent education. We recognize that our children need to be disciplined under scriptural principles and this approach is needed to give our children security within bounds.
Located in Houston in Harris County, TX, Awty International School is a private, co-educational, college-preparatory day school offering programs from preschool through to 12th grade. We are unique among Houston's private schools in that our multi-national student body and strong language programs provide a multi-cultural experience not available elsewhere. Each student takes a second language, English, French or Spanish. We also offer native language programs in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Arabic & Dutch.
We offer students two academic programs: A traditional American college preparatory curriculum, leading to the International Baccalaureate or the French Baccalaureate. Students in both International Baccalaureate and French Baccalaureate programs must meet the requirements for an American high school diploma which includes credits in fine arts, computer science and American history.
Awty International School is accredited by the Council for International Schools (C.I.S). With 50 nationalities in our student body, our students learn from each other about countries around the world. There simply is no other school in Houston which offers these unique opportunities.
College Preparatory Curriculum for Children in Preschool through 12th Grade:
- Leading to the International Baccalaureate or French Baccalaureate:
- International Section
- French Section
- Primary, Middle and Upper Schools
- All students take a second language - English, French or Spanish
- Native language programs in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Arabic and Dutch
- Subjects include English, history, mathematics, science, foreign Language, computer science, P.E. and fine arts
Redeemer Montessori School (RMS), located in Irving, Texas, is a private Montessori school offering programs to children ages 2-1/2 to 10 years. RMS was founded in 1978 with an enrollment of five children. The school now operates at a capacity with 130 students and 18 staff members, and incorporates a progressive academic program for our children. RMS is an affiliate with the American Montessori Society (AMS), and the teachers are Montessori certified. The governing body of the school is the church vestry, while the daily operation of the school is the responsibility of the director, Jennifer Davey.
(ages 2-1/2 to 6)
(ages 6 to 12)
- Music Program
- Physical Education
- Foreign Language
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Hot Lunch
- Chess Club
Conveniently located in Missouri City TX, in Fort Bend County just 20 minutes from Downtown Houston, Little Wonders Learning Center provides Reggio Emilia-inspired education programs for children from infants through elementary school.
Our curriculum is child-centered and based on the Reggio Emilia approach - which promotes education through the development of all of their languages: expressive, communicative, symbolic, cognitive, ethical, metaphorical, logical, imaginative and relational.