Learn French: Language Schools in France, intensive French courses in Lyon, Paris, Study Abroad Programs in Belgium, Brussels, Canada, Montreal, Quebec, French immersion courses in the south of France, language holiday / vacation tours, near Geneva in Switzerland & Italy border region.
Addaxia Language Institute, Lyon: Located in Lyon, in the region Rhône-Alpes in southeast France, Addaxia Language Institute is a private establishment that offers French and other language courses for all ages and levels. At Addaxia we pride ourselves in not just being a language institute, but also a learning environment which allows students to make remarkable progress in the acquisition of another language, thanks to personalised programmes and activities which respond to each individual’s necessities. Our goal at Addaxia is to ensure quality language training adapted to each student’s needs. We are aware that no one method suits everyone: our teachers select the best from various methods according to the learning styles and needs of their students. All our programmes follow the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Email:Contact us below
Our experienced teaching staff provide a high standard of tuition and our dedicated team at Addaxia ensures that our students have a memorable stay in France by guiding them through the whole intercultural experience. Learn French the BEST way - in complete immersion with ADDAXIA Language Institute. We offer you various courses in different languages.
Lyon: Enriched by two rivers, the Rhone and the Saône, Lyon boasts a rich historical and cultural heritage and a 2000 year-old historic centre which is now a recognised Unesco World Heritage site. The original medieval city, Vieux Lyon, was built on the west bank of the Saône river at the foot of the Fourvière hill, west of the Presqu’île. Located between Paris and Marseille, Lyon is today also a major center of business, and has a reputation as the French capital of gastronomy.
Intensive French; General French; French for Business; French and Tourism; Exam preparation courses DELF, DALF. We also offer French courses for children and teens. Other courses available in English, Italian, Spanish, German, Maltese, Russian, Japanese.
In the 10th arrondissement in the center of Paris, the Ecole Suisse Internationale is a high quality French language school offering a popular range of year-round French language courses for all levels. We welcome international students (over 16 years of age) from all around the world who want to improve their knowledge in French language and culture.
Our French language courses range in duration from for 1 week up to 6 months. The school size (family type) allows all students to progress according to their needs and objectives, for studies, work or leisure.
The Ecole Suisse Internationale is a higher education institute and non-profit making organization recognized by the Paris Education Authority. It is also an official center for professional exams for the Paris Chamber of Commerce (CCIP) and an active member of the association of language schools fle.fr.
French Classes for Adults:
- Beginner to advanced levels
- General French classes
- Intensive General French
- Business French
- Customized / A la Carte French lessons
- French language workshops
- Evening French courses
- Extensive General French
- Oral French classes
- DELF / DALF Exam preparation workshops
- Extensive French through Theater
LSF Montpellier language school in the south of France is a leading language school that offers accredited French classes year-round to adults, international students, business professionals, university students, and juniors.
With many years' experience in teaching beginner to advanced level French in the cosmopolitan city of Montpellier, LSF specialises in language study programs, homestays with a French host family and cultural vacations which suit every student's needs. Discover French culture, experience the South of France, the Mediterranean Coast lifestyle, wine tasting, language learning, and everything France has to offer.
Our French language school is located in the heart of Montpellier's historical pedestrianised centre (about 5 minutes on foot from the train station) in a stunning 17th century townhouse. Close to this unique site, you will find many cafés, bars, restaurants, shops, cinemas, museums and gardens which will help you enjoy your French language stay in France to the full.
Student Testimonial: "As a qualified and experienced language teacher, I have to congratulate you on the quality of your course. I spent a month here, and had a wonderful time. I will certainly be back very, very soon! Your teachers are outstanding professionals and the excursions, cooking..." - Robina, Australia
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- General French courses
- Intensive French classes
- One-to-one / Private French lessons
- Business French for Professionals
- French courses for Groups (schools, universities, companies)
- French Proficiency Exam Preparation (DELF DALF, A Levels)
- International Baccalaureate (IB Diploma) preparation
- French for Au Pairs
- French and Cooking
- Homestay Program
- Internships; Work and Hotel Placements
- Summer French courses & camps for juniors
The Ecole Suisse Internationale, located in Dijon (300 km south east of Paris), France, is a French Language school offering French Immersion Programs to teenagers (over 16 years old) & adults all year round. We offer a general program which will be refined according to specific objectives of each group. In this way, every course is organized compared to the number of participants, their financial means and their availability. Thanks to our capacity of adaptation, we present a service of quality and seriousness.
- French Homestay Programs in France for adults
- French with food and wine
- French Immersion Program
- Cultural activities
- DELF (Diploma in French language studies) preparation
- Official center for the Paris Chamber of Commerce (CCIP) exams
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• France Langue & Culture is a French language school located in Saint Raphaël, on the beautiful French Riviera coast in the south of France, close to Nice and Cannes.
• We offer a wonderful way of learning French while enjoying a delightful holiday in France at very reasonable prices.
• We call this concept French Language Holidays and it basically comprises a morning language course leaving the remainder of the day for leisure and sports.
• The school offers a package that includes comfortable living accommodations, at most a short walk to the beach, and a Children's Club with real and playful tuiton classes and activities for the youngsters while the parents are in their classes. We also organize school excursions to fascinating and interesting places.
• Specializing in courses in the French language the school offers a full curriculum for individuals and families.
Student Testimonial: "The course was everything I expected and more...Written work was enjoyable and entertaining and the opportunity to speak French freely with the teachers and students, without embarrassment, was just what I wanted.
Staying with a French host was very enjoyable and necessitated, in my case, communication in French at all times as my hostess spoke no English...I would recommend the course to anyone needing to immerse themselves in French Language and Culture."
- Lindsay, UK
French Language Enrichment Programs for Adults & Children:
• Summer French Course for Adults
• Intensive French Course for Adults
• High Intensive French Course for Adults
• One-Week French Course for Adults (intermediate & advanced level only)
• 2-week Crash Courses for absolute beginners
• French Courses for families
• Group French Courses
• Private French lessons / One-to-one tutoring with teacher
• Spring / Winter French courses
• Seminar for French Language Teachers
• The Children's Club (Ages 6-12)
• Student French Course (Ages 13-17)