Language and Music for Life, Summer 2020 in Italy:
Please note that our 2020 music camps will be held in Florence, Italy (for adults and older teens ages 18+ years old, and highly talented musical families) and in the UK (for adults, teens, young children). We will not now hold a music camp in France in summer 2020.
• Created in spring 1997, LMFL (Language and Music for Life) is an unique organisation committed to providing high quality training in both music and foreign languages to students of all ages.
• In 2011, LMFL became a non-profit organisation (ONG) in Schengen Continental Europe, registration number W3221002407.
• We now also offer educational and challenging summer music programs abroad for Advanced Level students in their preferred instrument or musical discipline.
• Master classes are also available to professional students in harp, flute, piccolo, piano, violin, viola, double bass, and recorder.
• Our music and language program functions in a context which is rich in motivation, individual ability, language, culture and generations.
• Instrument tuition: Piano, Violin, Viola, Cello, Double Bass, Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute, Piccolo, Oboe, Recorder, Brass, and more
• Voice tuition: Opera, classical & jazz Choir
• Master-classes in Saxophone & Bass Clarinet
• Chamber music
• Orchestra conducting
• Opera workshop
• String orchestra
• Jazz sessions
• Entrance audition preparation
• Private music lessons
• Music Tuition for already-constituted Chamber Music Groups
• Public Concerts
• French or Italian language classes
• English language classes
• Designed for adults & older teenagers (18+) at advanced level or professional musicians, students must be advanced level in at least one discipline, while other instrument choices can be at lower level. Individual lessons are also available.
• Once agreed with LMFL, highly talented younger students at the advanced level of Performer in at least one musical instrument may also attend the program but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is also attending a course.
• Entrance Audition Preparation:
We prepare young instrumentalists for the entrance audition for the Higher Musical Schools (Royal Academy, Royal College of Music, Guildhall, or Conservatoires Supérieurs de Musique etc).
• For English-speaking students, we offer the opportunities to learn or improve your French, Spanish or Italian language skills.
• For non-English speakers, we offer English as Foreign Language (EFL).
• Based in Sophia Antipolis in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region, close to the beautiful French Riviera coastline, the school is located just 25 minutes from Cannes and 30 minutes from Nice, with a transfer service from nearby Nice Airport (the closest international airport, which offers flights to and from a wide range of European destinations, including Madrid, Barcelona and Malaga). Monaco and the west Italian border are also close by for summer holiday / vacation enthusiasts.
Accommodation options include
• Residental accommodation on the school campus is available at a very competitive rate with comfortable single rooms with ensuite bathrooms or in triple rooms with shared bathroom. There is also a fantastic swimming pool on-site for leisure, and meals are also available on site.
• Non-Resident accommodation for participants who prefer camping, holiday homes, hotels or B&Bs.
• "As an already professional viola player I cannot express how much I benefited from the course. High level of teaching combined with an exquisite daily life."
• "This is for us, and I suppose for you too, the best result of this music and language course. We look forward to seeing her photos and video to live again with her this experience. Thank you so much again for your kindness and availability."
Antonello and Marina
• "I also would like to give my heartfelt thanks for the opportunity to attend the LMFL course. It was an honour to study with such wonderful teachers, as well as gain valuable experience. The chance to meet so many other gifted people from across the globe, and work with them; was a great experience. Again, thank you and I hope to go back next year!"
Craig, USA Composer
• "J'espère que la session de Chambon s'est bien passée et que vous prenez à présent quelques vacances bien méritées...nous voulions encore une fois vous remercier pour le stage qui a enchanté Aurélia..c'est vraiment très généreux à vous de lui avoir permis d'y participer !! elle est tellement emballée par le chant qu'elle va continuer avec Letizia durant l'année à Paris..
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.