Learn French: Language Schools in France, intensive French courses in Lyon, Paris, Study Abroad Programs in Belgium, Brussels, Canada, Montreal, Quebec, French immersion courses in the south of France, language holiday / vacation tours, near Geneva in Switzerland & Italy border region.
CLOSED - Addaxia - Language Institute Lyon: Located in Lyon, in the region Rhône-Alpes in southeast France, Addaxia Language Institute is a private establishment that offers language courses for all ages and levels. At Addaxia we pride ourselves in not just being a language institute, but also a learning environment which allows students to make remarkable progress in the acquisition of another language, thanks to personalised programmes and activities which respond to each individual’s necessities.
Make the most of your stay in France and opt for one of our French courses. Complete immersion in the language in a pleasant environment with qualified teachers to help you reach your linguisitc goals! Lyon, the second largest city in France, is easy to reach by plane (a shuttle gets you from Saint-Exupery airport to the city centre in about 40 minutes) or by high speed TGV train (two hours from Paris).
Enriched by two rivers, the Rhone and the Saône, Lyon boasts a rich historical and cultural heritage and a 2000 year-old historic centre which is now a recognised Unesco World Heritage site. The original medieval city, Vieux Lyon, was built on the west bank of the Saône river at the foot of the Fourvière hill, west of the Presqu’île. Located between Paris and Marseille, Lyon is today also a major center of business, and has a reputation as the French capital of gastronomy.
The school is at 31, rue Maryse Bastié, 69008 Lyon, in the 8th district. The best way to get to our school is either by tram stopping at Jean XXIII - Maryse Bastié (T2) or by metro stopping at Grange Blanche (Métro D).
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-08-02 were from:
New York NY, USA;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• Situated in the heart of the seaside city of Cannes, on the French Riviera, PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES offers year-round and summer French courses for adults (individuals, university students, business professionals), teenagers (junior & high school students), families and children (from age 6+), and in different groups according to age and ability.
• Our course model focuses on student-oriented teaching, and the active participation of all students. Our French immersion programs provide our students with a pleasurable way of learning French while enjoying a memorable holiday in the South of France.
• We combine quality French classes with leisure and cultural activities, allowing each student to enjoy his/her French language holiday in Cannes.
• Students of all levels, from beginner to advanced, are welcome. All courses are taught by qualified and talented French native teachers in a friendly, engaging and interactive classroom environment.
• Our language school is located in a quaint early-19th century building. Within 100 meters, you will find the Provençal market, restaurants, post office, shops, cinemas, gardens, museums and the beach.
Review: “As an adult, I was looking for both a great holiday and a way to practice my French. My teacher seemed to know exactly how to tailor the classes to my needs.
The class was a perfect combination of classroom study and practical conversational French..I would recommend this school for a wonderful learning experience.”
- John, USA
Bonjour! My name is Pascale Heuzé, and I am the founder of Paris Version à la Française, a registered French language training center. I provide private French courses for adults, tourists, professionals & business clients.
With classes available year-round, I offer students (ages 18+) from around the world the opportunity to learn French in Paris with your own personal French language tutor!
I teach tourists, retirees, and professionals of all levels (beginner to advanced), from a wide range of backgrounds: managers, financial & banking professionals, diplomats, designers, photographers, teachers, journalists, culinary & hospitality professionals, engineers, architects, doctors & nurses.
Whether you come to Paris as a tourist or as a professional, your goals are the same: learn to speak French with confidence with a real French native teacher.
You can choose to take one-to-one French lessons or in a small group of 2 / 3 people. Classes are held at your tutor's office in Vincennes, at your home or workplace, or location of your choice throughout Paris. Online lessons via Skype are available.
You can learn at your own pace, and the class content is customized to meet your specific needs & learning goals.
Student Testimonial: "It has been my pleasure to study with Pascale during my months in Paris. I found her to be a careful and patient instructor. She carefully considered my personal objectives and designed a curriculum for me that was well suited to my needs." - Elliott, USA
French Classes & French Immersion Programs for Adults
- Private French lessons- beginner to advanced
- Small Group French classes
- One-to-one French lessons for beginners
- Evening French classes
- Business French
- French Refresher course
- Conversational French classes
- DELF / DALF / DFP/ TCF / TEF French language exam preparation
- Survival French crash course
- Summer French classes
- Online French lessons via Skype
- Self-training audio software French program for beginners online
- French immersion program in Paris
- Immersion tours in Eastern France
EF Paris is a French language school offering French courses to students of all levels from beginner to advanced. Courses include intensive, basic, general French as well as exam preparation courses for the DELF / DALF exams. We have a strong academic reputation, offering Transition Year courses, Leaving Certificate revision and a range of French language exams.
Practice your French skills in the language lab or relax in the student lounge to write home about your experience abroad - our school has free WiFi Internet access! After class, you’re within easy walking distance to all this city has to offer. Or, venture beyond the school - the metro is just minutes away.
- Intensive French Course
- General French Course
- Basic French Course
- Examination Preparation: DELF and DALF
- Internship Program
- Academic Year Abroad Program and Master French Program
- Special Interest Class Examples: Business French, Drama, Grammar Workshop, French Wine and Cooking
The Ecole Suisse Internationale, located in Dijon (300 km south east of Paris), France, is a French Language school offering French Immersion Programs to teenagers (over 16 years old) & adults all year round. We offer a general program which will be refined according to specific objectives of each group. In this way, every course is organized compared to the number of participants, their financial means and their availability. Thanks to our capacity of adaptation, we present a service of quality and seriousness.
- French Homestay Programs in France for adults
- French with food and wine
- French Immersion Program
- Cultural activities
- DELF (Diploma in French language studies) preparation
- Official center for the Paris Chamber of Commerce (CCIP) exams
Our school established in Nice since 1990 and located in the very heart of Nice, is fully air-conditioned and offers the best possible conditions for learning French language - spacious classrooms, computer room with Internet connections and cafeteria. There is also a large central garden with a lovely welcoming atmosphere. Wide range of accommodations: French host-families, student residence, private studios.
Located in Southern Europe at the south eastern extremity of France, Nice is a privileged crossroads between the Alps, Provence, Corsica and Italy. The city occupies an exceptional natural site in the heart of the French Riviera. It stretches over a coastal plain open southward into the Mediterranean and bounded from East to West by a succession of wooded hills.
Along with your French course, our team of student activity co-ordinators warmly invite you to participate in visits and excursions organised each week.
It's first aim is to help you to discover one of the most beautiful Mediterranean cities. The team would also like you to make the most of the your free time so that you continue to learn French in an environment that is outside of the classroom.
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• France Langue & Culture is a French language school located in Saint Raphaël, on the beautiful French Riviera coast in the south of France, close to Nice and Cannes.
• We offer a wonderful way of learning French while enjoying a delightful holiday in France at very reasonable prices.
• We call this concept French Language Holidays and it basically comprises a morning language course leaving the remainder of the day for leisure and sports.
• The school offers a package that includes comfortable living accommodations, at most a short walk to the beach, and a Children's Club with real and playful tuiton classes and activities for the youngsters while the parents are in their classes. We also organize school excursions to fascinating and interesting places.
• Specializing in courses in the French language the school offers a full curriculum for individuals and families.
Student Testimonial: "The course was everything I expected and more...Written work was enjoyable and entertaining and the opportunity to speak French freely with the teachers and students, without embarrassment, was just what I wanted.
Staying with a French host was very enjoyable and necessitated, in my case, communication in French at all times as my hostess spoke no English...I would recommend the course to anyone needing to immerse themselves in French Language and Culture."
- Lindsay, UK
French Language Enrichment Programs for Adults & Children:
• Summer French Course for Adults
• Intensive French Course for Adults
• High Intensive French Course for Adults
• One-Week French Course for Adults (intermediate & advanced level only)
• 2-week Crash Courses for absolute beginners
• French Courses for families
• Group French Courses
• Private French lessons / One-to-one tutoring with teacher
• Spring / Winter French courses
• Seminar for French Language Teachers
• The Children's Club (Ages 6-12)
• Student French Course (Ages 13-17)