Secondary / high schools England, UK for international students: English language immersion for juniors / teenagers to spend an academic year in a school in England / Brighton. Short-term English courses for international high school students, foreigners..
UK High School Immersion: Dolphin Languages is an English and foreign language school in Brighton, a holiday resort destination in East Sussex on the south coast of England (approximately 70 km directly south of London and 65 km east of Portsmouth). London is only 50 minutes away by train. The nearest international airport is London Gatwick Airport (35 km).
Dolphin Languages provide both English language and foreign language courses for children and adults.
Come learn and play in beautiful Brighton within our luxury campus. With Brighton being the centre of English language schooling in the UK, it’s the perfect place to study. Known as ‘London by the Sea’, Brighton is cosmopolitan, has culture in abundance, two universities and on average, has more days of sun than nearly anywhere else in the UK. Every year, Brighton attracts 8 million tourists.
- Luxury classrooms
- Contemporary specially designed materials
- Fantastic modern equipment
Our courses take place at the University of Brighton. Situated on the edge of Brighton amongst the green fields and hills of the South Downs, the Falmer campus houses a range of *outdoor sports pitches and an indoor facility.
School / Office Address:Metway Studios, 55 Canning Street, East Sussex, BN2 0EF
UK & England
ECHO English Language School, located next to the historic town of Arundel in the South Downs National Park on the south coast of England between Brighton and Chichester, is a residential school specialising in immersion English courses for small numbers of students aged between 12 - 17. Our courses are held in the summer holidays and provide a fully residential opportunity to learn & live under one roof. We offer highly individualised English language courses in small groups, enabling students to learn in a fast, effective way in a warm and friendly environment.
At ECHO Language School, we want our students to enjoy their English language learning and to practice as much English as possible. We have an 'English All Day' rule so our students practise their English language in real situations, inside and outside class and study times. We are a small school (maximum 25 students!) and so students make good international friends quickly, and we can offer a very well-monitored residential environment all day. All the bedrooms are shared (1 to 5 students), en-suite, students are in a safe, comfortable environment all the time, and they can concentrate on building their language skills.
- Junior English course for ages 12-14
- Senior English course for ages 15-17
- Intensive English course (including exam preparation for school exams such as Abitur or Baccalaureat, and international qualifications such as the Cambridge exams ) for ages 15 to 17
Students enjoy activities every afternoon and evening - sports, fun, culture, creativity and/or academic skills depending on the course chosen (Junior - fun, Senior -fun & academic, Intensive -academic), and full-day excursions on Saturdays.
Soccer Camps International - Soccer + English Camps
Courses / Programs
• Your talented son, daughter or loved one can experience a prestigious UK soccer football camp with additional English language lessons in London, Manchester, Liverpool or Brighton in summer 2018!
• Soccer Camps International is a top facilitator of UK summer soccer camps in association with Manchester City FC, Liverpool FC, Chelsea FC, Arsenal FC, and Brighton FC. Our program participants stay on campus at top boarding schools and university accommodation.
• These intensive camps allow young players from around the world to develop their football skills and improve their understanding of the English language at the same time.
• Our football camps are run by highly-experienced & certified coaches with many years of experience teaching young soccer players the best soccer drills.
Parent Review: "My son enjoyed himself very much, managed to have excellent relationships with his coaches notwithstanding very limited language skill, and most important of all thanks to his experience, he decided to continue playing soccer." - Mother of Enrico, Italy
• Located in the stunning countryside of Scotland, Articulate Language Camps provides a range of residential language camps for students from the UK, Europe and around the world (aged 6-17).
• We offer programmes in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German, are our camps are run by qualified language teachers and native speakers. We teach language in a fun, meaningful way that encourages true communication.
• Through small, project-based immersion morning classes, campers learn without a classroom atmosphere. They make films, podcasts, animations and even write their own songs. An experienced language mentor guides them along the way and each project has a different vocabulary or grammar focus.
• Afternoons are full of adventure outdoor activities and sport - from climbing and fencing to capture the flag and Highland Games. Evening activities include everything from escape rooms and Master Chef competitions to carnivals and campfires.
• Our International Camp brings together native speakers from across the world so that they make friends and learn from each other.
• Campers share their native languages and make friends with native speakers of the language they are studying. Our staff provide an authentic multilingual and multicultural flare to our camps.
Testimonials: “My son is still keeping in touch with his friends from abroad. He has grown and grown up from having this experience and I would recommend Articulate Language Camps to other parents.”
- Murray, James' Dad
Residential Language Learning Summer Camps in Scotland:
Learn English, French, Spanish, Italian or German.
INTERNATIONAL CAMP: • Culzean Castle, South Ayrshire
• For UK & international students aged 12-17
• 11 day all-inclusive summer language camps 1 hour south of Glasgow
• Afternoon sport & cultural activities
LAUNCH CAMP: • Lapwing Lodges, Glasgow area
• For children aged 6-11
• 2 day or 4 day all-inclusive camp
With digital media, team building activities & adventure sports to bring language learning to life
Established in 1996, International College of English is a professional family-run school providing a range of year-round English language courses and summer schools for students aged from 7 to 17 years old.
Our courses are offered with Home Stay Accommodation or Residential Campus options, with three locations in Portsmouth (a Seaside City on the South Coast), Reigate in beautiful Surrey (south west of London), and St Albans in Hertfordshire (North of London, between Watford and Luton).
Our programmes include an exciting cultural program visiting major cities, workshops and outside classroom activities to open the minds of our clients.
We offer courses to Juniors from all walks of life and from all countries. We are specialised in school groups but also take individual students.
We pride ourselves on care and attention being of paramount importance.
Our Dynamic Teaching Team and Leaders are with the students at all times, helping them, supervising them and making sure they are safe.
With In House Cambridge Examiners for UCLES, all our courses are designed to both help students build confidence and enjoy English together with helping them strive to reach personal development and success with Language Exams.
Students will live and learn in a safe and welcoming home, where every student counts, side by side with their teachers and staff who will attend to their every need.
Designed for juniors and teenagers, 7-17 years
Lessons are dynamic and fun, for building confidence and developing personal skills
Day 1 Arrival and welcome Party
Day 2 ESL (3 hours) + St Albans City Visit with Orientation Activity/Tour + Challenge Night
Day 3 ESL (3 hours) + London. Natural History/Science Museum + Karaoke
Day 4 ESL (3 hours) + Human Cluedo/British Sports + Fashion Show
Day 5 ESL (3 hours) + Watford +Didactic Activity + Quiz Night
Day 6 ESL (3 hours) + Oxford. Tour of Trinity + Film Night
Day 7 Tour of London + Diploma Ceremony and Party
Day 8 Milton Keynes/ Lake/ departure.
Located in East Sussex in south-east England, Greenfields Independent Day and Boarding School offers year-round English language opportunities for children ages 11 to 18, including courses that run during the Summer and Easter holidays. Conveniently located just 30 miles from London and 30 miles from Brighton, students can avail of our short or long-term english language courses (minimum one week), stay until they are fluent, and then join the main school if desired.
Greenfields School developed the English as a Foreign Language (EFL) Programme for international students who need to improve their spoken and written English in order to be able to study other subjects effectively in English, or who just want to improve their command of the language.
Our goal is to help every EFL student become competitive with English students in their pursuit of an English college or university education and a opportunity to succeed in the careers of their choice. We do this by providing a well-rounded education in English reading, writing, culture and conversation.
Lessons are complemented with outings and many other activities all in the heart of the English countryside yet close to London and the coast and only 20 minutes from London’s Gatwick airport. Cambridge English exams are optional.
• St Brelade's College is an English language school located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England.
• We provide a range of year-round and summer English language courses for students aged 10-18 years including intensive, private lessons, holiday programmes or residential programmes. We offer courses for individuals or groups.
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK. We offer a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as conservation parks and castles, and arranging activities and social evenings.
• We provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise and learn the English language, along with having a memorable stay.
• Our students have the choice of staying in homestay accommodation with one of our host families on the island, in a summer residence or in hotel accommodation.
Student Testimonial: "Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining. I saw the results this year on my grades." Arethuse, 15, France, 2 week summer holiday course