Music lessons in Jackson MS area: Music school in Clinton MS for kids, teens & adults. Guitar & piano teacher for beginners to advanced musicians, singing classes/ voice training for elementary, middle & high school students in Ridgeland, Madison, Brandon, Hinds County, Rankin County...
Major Scales Music School: Offering quality music, piano, guitar, cello, violin, voice, saxophone, trumpet and more. Major Scales Music School provides a range of lessons from beginner to advanced level music lessons for children and adults We easily serve the Clinton, Bolton, Ridgeland, Jackson, Byram, Raymond, Pearl and other surrounding cities. Enroll today to reserve your class. In addition to private music lessons, we also provide, musical theory, songwriting and talent show preparation. Our kids classes start from ages 4 and up, and we also provide all levels of adult music lessons.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Beginner to advanced music lessons for adults and children:
Cello, Double Bass, Violin, Viola
Voice lessons/ Singing lessons
Trumpet, Trombone, Baritone, Tuba
Saxophone, Flute, Clarinet
Composition/ Score development
Based at 838 Oakwood St, Jackson MS, Emily Williams Violin Studio offers quality violin lessons to students of all ages and ability levels. Quality instruction is given in the areas of music reading, technique and musicality so that students at every level can be successful!
Emily has 10 years of teaching experience, teaches Violin and String Methods courses at Mississippi College, and is a member of the Mississippi Symphony Orchestra.
Our teaching style is catered toward each individual student, and we use a variety of method books (e.g., Suzuki), scale books, etude books, and repertoire materials as well as Emily's own teaching materials.
Online Candle Making Classes for Texas & U.S. students
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio in Louisiana with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in Louisiana, Texas, nationwide or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"I realized after the first hour my investment was justified." Alex English, NBA Allstar, USA
Trebas Institute - Audio, Music, Film, Technology & Business School in ON & QC
Courses / Programs
Study at Trebas Institute, Canada’s leading audio and film school:
With campuses in Montreal, Quebec and Toronto, Ontario, Trebas Institute is a private, bilingual, post-secondary college in Canada specializing in the recording arts (audio, film and television, music and entertainment management), as well as business & technology.
Taught in both English and French, our programs are accessible to a wide range of students, and are updated to reflect changes within the industry.
Many of our programs also conclude with internships to give you something to put on your resume and to provide you with an opportunity to work out which role really suits your interests.
Since 1979, we’ve helped over 3,000 graduates (Canadian & international students) achieve their goals of working in film, business, music & technology by providing a range of affordable programs.
Trebas Institute provides state-of-the-art facilities in Montreal and Toronto, and access to industry equipment including audio and filmmaking gear, sign-out labs and studios. In addition, you’ll be able to participate in internships to help you showcase your knowledge and hone your skills.
Our instructors also bring a wealth of industry knowledge to the programs and are ready to provide you with the support you need to reach your ambitions. Contact us today to receive information on your your chosen career path!
Accredited Diploma Programs:
- Diploma in Audio and Video Post-Production
- Diploma in Live Sound
- Diploma in Sound Recording
- Diploma in Sound Design
- Diploma in Audio Engineering and Production/DJ Arts
- Diploma in Film and Television Production
- Diploma in Film & Television Production and Post-Production
- Diploma in E-Commerce and Online Business Management
- Diploma in Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Diploma in Event and Venue Management
- Diploma in Entertainment Management
- Diploma in Show and Event Management
- Diploma in Music Business Administration
University of Southern Mississippi School of Music
Courses / Programs
The University of Southern Mississippi School of Music is located in Hattiesburg, Forrest County, approximately 85 miles from the state capital, Jackson. Our Entertainment Industry Program is designed to prepare students for exciting and challenging careers in recording, broadcasting, and live production / management fields through two tracks of study - production and management. Both tracks lead to the Bachelor of Science degree.
The University of Southern Mississippi School of Music has a longstanding international reputation for musical excellence and is accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music (NASM). The school is recognized for its eminence in musical artistry, education and community service. Serving more than 535 majors from the United States and 15 countries, the school maintains a strongly diverse student population. We have a strong record of placement for our graduates into competitive jobs and graduate programs.
- Entertainment Industry Program with two tracks of study - production or management. Both tracks lead to the Bachelor of Science degree. Subjects include Video Production, Audio Production, Talent Management, Record Company Operations, Music Publishing and more...
If you are searching for an affordable alternative option to an audio engineering degree in Nashville TN, ProMedia Training could be the perfect solution for you! Conveniently situated in the beautiful Cool Springs area of Nashville, we provide hands-on Pro Tools certified training for musicians, producers, recording engineers and singers/songwriters.
Our state-of-the-art Nashville training center has been built from the ground up to provide our students with the best possible training environment. We are the leader in Avid Pro Tools training and certification, accelerated audio engineering, recording, mixing and multimedia training and education, taught by Grammy winning faculty.
ProMedia Training is the premier authorized Avid Pro School having certified more students in Pro Tools than any other organization. ProMedia Training helps you apply your creativity using modern applications so your digital audio production skills match the pace of the industry.
We also have state of the art facilities, and partner facilities in Atlanta GA, Chicago IL, Dallas TX, Miami FL, Las Vegas NV, Los Angeles & San Diego CA, New York and Washington, DC.
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys and girls) ages 13-18 from Mississippi and across the United States.
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."