Learn and Enjoy Russian in Russia: We'll be glad to welcome you in Petrozavodsk, the capital of Karelia (Russia). Founded in 1703 by Peter the Great it is the biggest and most well-known town of the republic. It is located on the shore of the Onega Lake. The population is 277 111.
Why Petrozavodsk is the best place to stay and learn Russian?
- one is forced to speak Russian in the city, because very few people speak English
- people around are generally hospitable, talkative, open, friendly and patient with non-native speakers
- it is safe, cozy and easy to navigate
- there are reasonable prices in the city
- you can see the authentic Russian environment and see the life as it is
- it is a small enough to settle in to and feel at home – but big enough not to get bored
- it is good located (you will be able to visit Saint Petersburg and Moscow on weekends)
Our city is located on the shore of Onega Lake. It is the second largest lake in Europe after Lake Ladoga.
Onega Lake Shore is one of the most attractive places in Petrozavodsk in all seasons. Both citizens and tourists spend much time there. You can walk along the embankment watching interesting sculptures and trying to guess what they are, making pictures or just sit on the bench watching the lake and relaxing. You can’t view the whole Onega Lake from the Embankment, but Petrozavodsk Bay. Still it is enough to fill all the magnificence and strength of the lake.
Let's read what Antonio from Italy has written about the lake in winter: "Зимой озеро покрыто льдом, и, если солнце светит, ландшафт даёт ощущение свободы". A Russian speaker couldn't say it better!
There are individual, mini-group and group tuition. Classes take place from Monday to Friday and there are 20 classes of 45 minutes each per week.
School / Office Address:Karelia
Learn to speak and understand Russian in a historical building in Central St. Petersburg - maybe the best location in the city for a language course! ProBa Language Centre established in 1995 offers Individual and Mini - Group Courses in St. Petersburg all year round, Crash Courses, Courses at Teacher's Home, Study&Work and Volunteers programs. Our Russian classes are open all year and offer a combination of pronunciation work, grammar and vocabulary input and speaking, reading, writing and listening skills.
Founded almost 15 years ago, we comply with all visa requirements and offer the varied social life in a family atmosphere. For a serious language school in Central St. Petersburg, we offer low prices, plus a superb location.
Mini-Group Russian Courses; Individual Russian Lessons; Individual Intensive Russian; Russian Crash Courses; Course at Teacher's Home; Study and Work in Russia - Teaching English in St Petersburg; Study and Work in Russia - Volunteer and Language Program; Semester in Russia; White Nights 2019 Special Offer; Test preparation individual; Test preparation individual intensive.
Derzhavin Institute was founded in 2003 with the participation of All-Russia Pushkin Museum as a part of cultural and educational center, Derzhavin Institute has already proved to be one of the best Russian language schools in St-Petersburg (Russia) of the kind.
Close collaboration with the museum and the care and attention given to students who are study Russian language in our school by our qualified and experienced teaching staff contribute to the friendly and creative atmosphere of learning Russian language and penetrating into Russian culture and Russian Language.
Standard Group Russian Courses; Intensive Group Courses; Individual Tuition; Business Russian Courses; Exam Preparatory Courses; Russian Evening Courses; Work and Study Programme; Expartiate Courses; Russian for Law Students; Chrismas Russian Courses.
Globus Worldwide Ltd. is a British owned Russian language organisation that has established itself as one of the leading corporate and non-corporate Russian language course training providers in Moscow and St. Petersburg. Globus offer students a variety of different language services based around Russian as a Foreign Language from basic Russian language to corporate Russian language courses.
Globus Worldwide is a modern and friendly language school who deliver a wide range of Russian courses and Russian lessons. With Globus you can learn Russian in Russia, as we provide Russian language tuition in our offices in Moscow and in St. Petersburg, we aim to provide teaching excellence along with a real flavour of Russian culture.
ABC Languages - Westchester County NY, Southern CT & The Bronx
Courses / Programs
• A leading provider of quality private and semi-private instruction in a range of foreign languages, ABC Languages teach adults, kids and teenagers throughout the Westchester County NY / Southern Connecticut area.
• Our experienced tutors can come to your home, office or any other agreed location.
• Private Russian lessons in Westchester County NY in towns and cities including Rye, Rye Brook, Eastchester, Larchmont, Yonkers, Bronxville, Pelham, Scarsdale, Mamaroneck, Harrison, Hastings-on Hudson, Greenburgh, Ardsley, Bedford, Briarcliff Manor, Dobbs Ferry, Tuckahoe, Pound Ridge, Irvington, Lewisboro, North Castle, New Rochelle, Purchase, White Plains, Riverdale (in The Bronx), and more. Ask us about your home town in Westchester or Fairfield County CT.
• Also, Online French Classes via Skype for students and families living, for example, in
Westchester County, Orange County, Goshen, Dutchess County, Poughkeepsie, Albany County, Queens, Fairfield County CT, The Bronx, Long Island, across NYC, New York State, USA, and overseas.
• Our native Russian teachers aim to teach you authentic skills that you can use in the real world, not just textbook Russian.
• Through conversation, role-play and language activities, they will ensure that you get the most practice out of each lesson. You will work with a customized learning plan that is tailored to meet your learning goals as well as your preferred learning style.
EducaCentre Russian language school was established in 1989 and over the last 20 years we have built a reputation for providing high quality russian language courses in Saint Petersburg, a northern capital of Russia.
Why study with us?
- An opportunity to learn Russian in St. Petersburg, the cultural capital of Russia
- High quality tuition at reasonable prices
- Flexible choice of courses and accommodation
- 20 years of excellent teaching experience
- Standard Russian Group Course 20 lessons per week
- Intensive Russian Group Course 30 lessons per week
- Combined Russian Course of 20 group and 5 individual lessons per week
- Combined Russian Course of 20 group and 10 individual lessons per week
- Private Russian lessons from 10 lessons per week
- Russian For Exam Course
- Business Russian Course
- Russian for Expats Course
- Online Russian Course
MSU Russian Language School offers flexible study programs at Moscow State University: group or individual classes from Beginner to Advanced from four weeks to Full Academic Year with visa support, accommodation and excursions around Moscow and trip to Saint Petersburg. It is a unique chance to learn to speak Russian and to acquire with Russian culture and modern life in Russia.
Group + individual Classes. It is possible to combine 20 ac/hours of group classes + 4 ac/hours of individual tuition. The amount of individual Russian lessons could be increased up to 10 ac/hours in a week. Summer Program.