The Fashion Institute and Workshop, Marbella: Located just 15 minutes east of Marbella on Spain's Costa del Sol, The Fashion Institute & Workshop provides comprehensive and specialized tuition in Pattern Cutting, Sewing Techniques and Fashion Design. Attendance can be from as little as two hours a week to 2 1/2 days a week and students can choose to study specific subjects from the numerous on offer. 1:1 instruction may be available upon request.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Passionate about Fashion, Sewing or ‘Up-Cycling’? Want to learn how to Pattern-cut and Sew your own clothes? We can give you all the life skills you need and also bring out your creative side.
More interested in learning how to design for your own Fashion business but don't want to go to a conventional University? Contact us and we will see if we can offer you an option of study that fits in with your current life style and time commitments.....
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Founded in 1999, Metàfora is an international fine arts school in Barcelona, on the northeast Mediterranean coast of Spain.
Our contemporary art education consists of a full-time studio arts course, taught in English, called “The International Workshop". We also provide academic year Art Therapy courses taught in Spanish, as well as summer art courses in English.
Artists and art students come to Metàfora from all over the world, giving our school its distinctive international atmosphere. You can study from 6 weeks to 4 years, depending on your personal goals & ambitions.
The International Workshop comprises 4 levels, each designed for different student groups: Foundation Program in Studio Arts, Certificate in Studio Arts, Diploma in Studio Arts, and Advanced Diploma in Studio Arts. Each level can be undertaken independently.
We also offer short-term art courses, in which students can participate in all scheduled classes & activities on the International Workshop. In addition, we provide an intensive summer course in art therapy, taught in English.
Students get studio space in an old industrial warehouse and are offered total immersion in art and culture in Barcelona though studio visits and taking part in gallery exhibitions.
Student Testimonial: "My stay at Metàfora has changed my life. I came here with knowledge of my painting-skills, but here I became an artist. I feel that I found my artistic language and know what kind of artist I want to be." - Lena
DAVINCI school of art, was founded in 1974, is located in the Gothic Quarter in Barcelona. Davinci school of art has a national and international cultural projection in the city of Barcelona, where the potential of emerging artists has always been well represented. Davinci art school is open all year long.
The goal of the center is to promote personal growth in the fine arts, training in the academic as well as creative fields, interdisciplinary work in all of the workshops, and relationships between professionals and students. Additionally, the center strives to encourage group work, exhibitions, performances, conferences and other events in the city.
All of the specialities in the field of fine arts are available. For all these specialities, we offer year long courses, intensive courses, and creative workshops. Moving around several specialities is also possible. Exam preparation courses, private classes, and summer intensive courses also.
Davinci escola d'art offers custom-designed corporate and group art workshops.
-Corporate art workshops
-Group art workshops
Based in the beautiful and vibrant city of Barcelona in north-east Spain, Libremente Art offers online and in-class visual art courses, art coaching programs, creative travel workshops, and design coaching workshops in taught in English, Spanish and Italian.
Our target is young students, professionals and companies willing to go deeper in their creative potential and to apply creative thinking in their classes, businesses, and lives.
La Escuela de Arte de Talavera es un centro oficial de enseñanzas artísticas en Cerámica, Fotografía y Diseño Gráfico, situada en Talavera de la Reina (Toledo, España). Información sobre oferta educativa, exposiciones... un centro diferente para gente dinamica y con ganas de trabajar.
• Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
Student Review: "Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." Graphic Design Student: Lana Yasmin Kaka (Spain / England)
3-Month Intensive Foundation Course Starting in June & Sept
• Graduates can qualify for the 3-year Design Programmes
Summer Courses 2018 (2-5 weeks)
• Fashion Design, Interior Decoration, 3D MAX, 3D Printing, InDesign, AutoCad, Illustrator, Photoshop, Photography, Screen Print, Videography + Premier PRO
Located in the beautiful city of Malaga on the Costa del Sol in southern Spain, Speak & live provides quality Spanish language training for international students. We specialize in summer programs for simultaneous language exchanges between native Spanish speakers and native English speakers.
Our summer language exchange programs consist of 13 days together with Spanish participants in a program specifically designed for rapid improvement of your oral communication in Spanish. The program offers support sessions of theory and practice, but the key of the experience is the spontaneous conversations and participation in various group activities designed to boost your communication skills.
Our program has been designed by a team selected from the best Spanish schools in Costa del Sol and aims to guarantee a remarkable progress in your ability to communicate in Spanish. The learning process is supported by different leisure activities, cultural and sporting events that will be monitored at all times by our teaching team.
Spanish / English Summer Language Exchange Program - 13 days:
- Finish the program with more than 100 hours of real Spanish spoken
- 45 hours of Spanish classes / group exercises
- A full program of complementary leisure, sport and cultural activities, including a trip to the Picasso Museum
- Live with Spanish-speaking students
- All meals included
Intensive Spanish Program - 13 days:
- Finish the program with more than 200 hours of real Spanish spoken
- 86 hours of Spanish classes / group exercises