A F International School of Languages, Thousand Oaks:
A F International School of Languages is a quality English school located in the Westlake Village area of the city of Thousand Oaks in Ventura County CA (in the northwestern part of the Greater Los Angeles Area). We provide a range of beginner to advanced level ESL programs to students from around the world. We teach all levels of Intensive English, TOEFL exam preparation, and English for Professionals (Business English). We are also ETS- certified for the TOEFL iBt test.
Since 1995, A F International has been helping motivated non-native English speakers achieve the communicative competence necessary to meet academic, professional, social, and personal goals so that they can participate as successful members of the global community.
Our ESL Programs offer excellence in teaching, continuous development of curricula and student services.
A F International is an active and responsible representative of the ESL community, the State of California, and the United States through its ethical, legal, and caring treatment of international students.
Accreditation & Approval:
- Accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA)
- Authorized by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to accept non-immigrant foreign students and issue I-20s using the SEVIS system.
- Fully approved to operate by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education of the State of California (BPPVE)
- Member of the Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages.
- Aapproved as official Certified Test Administration Site (CTAS), to deliver ETS's Internet-based TOEFL test and other internet-based tests on a monthly basis
To advance our mission, A F International has established these institutional goals:
- To employ qualified, talented staff and instructors who support the use of independent learning strategies
- To utilize the most appropriate educational tools and methodologies
- To encourage a positive and realistic concept of self and others in our multicultural society
- To provide an atmosphere for positive experiences with people of other cultures that encourages a global worldview
Qualified & Experienced Teaching Faculty:
Our teachers hold a Bachelor or Arts, or higher, degree and a TESOL (Teacher of English to Speakers of Other Lan-guages) or other equivalent certificates. Our faculty members are committed to receive ongoing training and improve their teaching approach.
Our courses combine grammar, vocabulary building, reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
Small classes (average 12, maximum 15 students) guarantee that you will receive a high level of personal attention and maximum learning opportunities. Courses include:
English Language (ESL) Courses for Adults:
- Intensive English Program (IEP): Taught at 5 levels: Beginning ESL, Low-Intermediate ESL, Intermediate ESL, High Intermediate ESL, Advanced ESL.
Choose from a 72-hour or a 96-hour program per level. Each level comprises 3 sessions, and each session is 4 weeks long.
- TOEFL iBt Preparation: 96 hours per 4-week session (24 hours per week). It can be taken for up to 12 weeks.
- English for Professionals: 24 hours over 4 weeks (6 hours per week).
A F International has English language schools in both Koreatown, in downtown Los Angeles, and in Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks, California.
Westlake Village comprises the eastern part of the city of Thousand Oaks, situated within the Conejo Valley, a picturesque, mountain-rimmed plateau, 900 feet above sea level at the Ventura/Los Angeles County Line. We offer a wide range of modern facilities to our students in both of our schools.
Specific Contact Pages: - Intensive English
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 3625 Thousand Oaks Blvd, Westlake Village, Ventura County, California 91362, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.