International TEFL Academy, Heredia:
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TEFL / TESOL certification with International TEFL Academy in Costa Rica! Our training center is in the historic city of Heredia, only a 40 minute drive from the capital, San Jose. Known as "Ciudad de las Flores" (City of Flowers), Heredia is famous for its magnificent landscaping, laid-back lifestyle and beautiful colonial architecture. We offer an accredited 4-week TEFL / TESOL certificate course in Heredia. In addition, we provide a 170-hour online TEFL certification program. We also offer our four-week onsite TEFL courses in over 25 countries around the world.
• Both our onsite TEFL certificate and online TEFL certification course are accredited by TQUK (Training Qualifications UK), an awarding organization recognized and regulated by Ofqual - one of the leading accrediting bodies in the UK.
• It is a QCF (Qualifications and Credit Framework) Level 5 course, which is the equivalent of a CELTA course, and the highest level of accreditation for TEFL certification.
TEFL / TESOL Certification Programs:
• Onsite TEFL / TESOL Certificate Course (4 week course)
Our TEFL training provides the comprehensive skill sets required to succeed as a professional English teacher.
It includes a minimum of 6 hours of practicum (student teaching/observation) to provide all students with hands-on experience in a live teaching environment. Students in Heredia will have the opportunity to work with local ESL students as part of their student teaching.
• Online TEFL / TESOL certificate course (170-hours)
Our online English teacher training course takes approximately 11 weeks to complete and includes 150 hours of classes and 20 hours of teaching practice.
Students also have the option of taking a 30-Hour Business Professional & Young Learner bonus module for a total TEFL / TESOL certification of 200 hours.
Lifetime Job Search Assistance:
International TEFL Academy provides comprehensive, lifetime job search guidance to all of our students and graduates encompassing all of the expertise and insight you will need to navigate job markets around the globe.
• “I chose the International TEFL Academy because the representatives were friendly, helpful and informed me of everything I needed to know about the job market prior to registration. I am really learning a lot, and appreciate the forum and manageable schedule that this program offers.”
• "The teacher was fantastic! He was so enthusiastic it made the course very interesting."
• "The best thing was that we got to be new learners ourselves and with that in mind. We have learned how to teach using the best strategy."
• "Teaching to students who wanted to learn to improve their current situation was most rewarding. It was good fun!"
Heredia offers a tranquil environment and has a reputation for safety.
You will find an array of cultural and natural attractions, an exciting nightlife and convenient access to some of the nation's most notable landmarks, including the Poas Volcano, the La Paz Waterfall Gardens, Barva Volcano, and Inbio Park just to name a few.
Our TEFL school is only 45 minutes by bus from the airport in Heredia.
Accommodation in Heredia:
After you enrol, we can help you to find accommodation for your stay. There are several options available and you can also choose to extend your stay past the original month if you care to.
- Homestay Program:
A homestay with a local host family is the most popular choice of accommodation. Three hearty meals, a safe location and no curfews are guaranteed with each homestay!
You will stay in a private room and share the residence with other students. This option also gives you a great opportunity to improve your Spanish language skills.
- Dorm Residence:
You can spend the month living with Costa Rican university students next to the National University in the heart of Heredia. Staying in a local dorm is for those seeking the most economical choice and it is definitely the most social. There are no meals included with this option.
- Private Apartment:
The quietest and most private option which lets you go back to your own place at the end of the day and unwind in whatever way you like. You will have a large fully furnished apartment with kitchen and daily cleaning services and laundry facilities.
There are several hotels located very near the school. All recommended options are clean, safe and very reasonable. Prices do not include food.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 916 Diversey Parkway, Chicago, Illinois, 60614, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2018 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.