StudyCELTA Hanoi, Vietnam:
Earn an internationally-accredited English teacher training Certificate with StudyCELTA in Hanoi, Vietnam. We are a young and dynamic team of professionals that have been working in the field of English language teaching since 1999. We offer Cambridge University teacher training courses including CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course, which is available all year round, and can be taken full-time (4 weeks).
CELTA is an initial training course in teaching English as a foreign language and is designed for those with little or no previous teaching experience. It is also suitable for people who have already taught English but have had no formal qualifications. Although designed for native speakers of English, it is also open to non-native speakers who have native speaker competence in both spoken and written English.
Why Choose CELTA?
CELTA is "the" TEFL qualification because:
- It gives you hands-on teaching practice and effective tools for teaching.
- It is the most frequently sought after qualification for TEFL jobs worldwide.
- It is moderated by the University of Cambridge every time a course runs, not just on an occasional basis
- It is recognised as a Level 5 Qualification by the British Curriculum Authority, so it follows an authorised syllabus
- Its tutors are highly qualified, experienced trainers in well-established teacher education centres
- Duration 4 weeks / 120 hours - Full time course
- The CELTA course teaches you the principles of effective teaching and a range of practical skills
- Students will take part in hands-on teaching practice, and observe experienced teachers in the classroom
- Students also complete four practically-focused written assignments.
There are five main units of learning:
- Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
- Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
- Developing teaching skills and professionalism
- Planning and resources for different contexts
- Language analysis and awareness
We're here to help and give you our advice based on personal knowledge of Vietnam and of English language teaching as a career. Accommodation can be arranged by the Teacher Training Center for trainees from outside Hanoi.
- Area where trainees can work on their assignments and lesson planning
- Computers, printers, photocopying
- Technology for interactive classrooms
- A well stocked CELTA library with all the necessary language and methodology titles you will need for your background reading during the course with a range of recently published course books used in the classroom, grammar books, and other supplementary materials for vocabulary, pronunciation, reading, listening, writing, speaking, etc.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2018 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.