TEYL France - The Language Cafe, Chambery: Would you like to have a recognized TEFL qualification specifically for teaching children? TEYL France's Teacher Training Course is an intensive one-week program which gives students the chance to learn how to teach the English language to children from ages 3-12. The course is designed to develop practical classroom skills for student teachers looking to develop their educational skills. Fully accredited and taught by experienced instructors, the TEYL France Certificate Course is a 40 hour, five day course in the French Alps in the south-east of France in the city of Chambery, 20 miles east of Lyon.
Email:Contact us below
Modules in the TEYL Teacher Training Course include:
- Characteristics of Children as Language Learners
- Curriculum Development and Lesson Planning
- Classroom Management and Atmosphere
- Teaching Listening, Oral, Reading and Writing skills
- Instructive Strategy
- Topic Based Work
- Where To Get Ideas
- The Teacher’s Toolbox
The Language House offers a TEFL/TESOL course which provides teacher training to facilitate teaching English abroad. With an ever increasing demand of English teaching jobs, we focus on Mediterranean countries. We offer courses in Nice and Montpellier in the South of France. Nice, capital of the Cote d'Azur, is located on the French Riviera and there is no better place to live and work.
Our TEFL/TESOL certificate course is accredited, internationally recognized and follows The British Council criteria with over 120 hours of class time. After our training, you will be well on your way to exploring this part of the world by teaching. Our program insures quality training by employing small class sizes, completely certified trainers and personalized preparation for finding employment in your country of choice. Unlike many certificate programs, our teacher practice component takes place in both mainstream education as well as private English language schools. We provide the opportunity to teach both children and adults.
As the leading TESOL provider in France, we offer customized job assistance and coaching to ensure our graduates find work anywhere in France and the rest of the world.
We offer our internationally-recognized 4- week,120 hour TEFL / TESOL Certificate Course. Our course which follows the standards of the British Council is validated by IATQuO. We promote small class sizes and personalized attenton. All graduates benefit from our signature job coaching plan to ensure success in finding teaching post all over France and beyond.
FYNE Formación is a language school situated in the centre of Madrid, and offers a 4 week TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) programme. Spain. FYNE Formación are Institutional Members of the College of Teachers. Since our teaching academy was founded in 1987, we have provided language courses to both corporate and private clients. In an effort to improve the quality of our English language programmes and, at the same time, our own teaching staff, a training programme for the effective teaching of English was put in place.
This training programme acted as a guideline for teachers (both new and old) in how to teach English conscientiously and effectively. Out of this programme our specialised, intensive, 4 week TEFL course was born.
• Come to Lyon to earn your CELTA English teacher qualification - and take advantage of one of France's most beautiful cities.
• StudyCELTA are experienced and respected facilitators of TEFL English teacher training courses around the globe.
• Our Cambridge University CELTA course takes place in the heart of Lyon’s central 9th district, and is recognised and accredited by governments, employers and schools worldwide.
• Our 4-week, full-time CELTA course teaches you the principles of effective teaching, and provides you with a range of practical skills for teaching English to adult learners.
Student Review: "The tutors were professional, highly-knowledgeable, helpful and made learning interesting and teaching exciting. I have been offered two jobs since I finished the course a month and a half ago." - John Luke, Malaysia
Cambridge University CELTA English Teaching Certificate Program:
• Full-time program
• Duration: 4-weeks / 120-hours
• Intensive courses taught by industry professionals
• 2-hours of teaching practice per day
CELTA Units of Learning: - Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
- Language analysis and awareness
- Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
- Planning and resources for different contexts
- Developing teaching skills and professionalism
• Earn an internationally-accredited TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) qualification from the comfort of your own home and start an exciting new career in English language teaching!
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides globally-recognised online TEFL (TESOL) certificate and master diploma courses to students in Austria, throughout Europe, and around the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere.
• The online certificate is aimed primarily at students who wish to gain an initial TEFL qualification while the online diploma is designed for students who are seriously contemplating a career in English Language Teaching or who have a TEFL certificate and who wish to further extend their understanding of teaching methodology and techniques.
• You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program any time you want. Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a program. You won't have to take any exams - your qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...I highly recommend this course to anyone."
• Would you consider Madrid and Spain as an alternative TEFL course destination in Europe? Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
Get certified as an English language teacher in France! StudyCELTA provides the internationally-recognised University of Cambridge CELTA and Delta course modules at our teacher training centre in Strasbourg.
Available all year-round, our full-time CELTA course is 4 weeks in duration and provides an excellent introduction to the teaching of English as a foreign language. Ideal for those with no experience at all or for those who have experience but want to earn a formal qualification, CELTA is one of the few ESL teacher certificate programs that involves practice teaching.
If you have substantial experience in teaching English to speakers of other languages, and are ready to progress in your career, you need the Delta course. Available once a year, this is the modular course, and you can choose to take 1, 2 or 3 modules.
Our training centre is a very modern building just 1km from the city centre. Equipped with comfortable teaching rooms, a media centre, library and cafeteria, it provides the perfect environment for completing CELTA and Delta training.