Contact Page - TESOL Course in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh
AVSE-TESOL provides an Australian Government-accredited, internationally-recognised TESOL Certificate course in Hanoi, the dynamic capital of Vietnam, renowned for its rich cultural mix of Vietnamese, Southeast Asian, Chinese and French influence from past centuries. Email: Contact us below
The AVSE-TESOL course in Hanoi is an intensive, 4-week programme which includes actual teaching practice with Vietnamese Enlish language students, accommodation for 26 nights, and an employment guarantee. AVSE-TESOL also provides TEFL courses in Ho Chi Minh City and Phnom Penh (Cambodia).
TESOL Certificate Course in Hanoi:
- 4-weeks / 150 study hours
- Employment guarantee to our TESOL graduates
- Complimentary accommodation for 26 nights
This comprehensive one-month TESOL course is accredited by the Australian Government and taught by highly-qualified and experienced instructors.
The aim is to equip our aspiring English language teachers of all ages and backgrounds with the essential skills and internationally-recognised certification you will need to succeed in this broad-reaching career field.
Graduates of our TESOL course are:
- Knowledgeable about teaching theory and its practical application
- Aware of the principles of language use and analysis
- Highly proficient in delivering an interactive and fun learning environment
- Skilled in identifying learning difficulties and developing & implementing responsive action plans
- Fully adept at managing a classroom
Over the past six years, we have enjoyed great success in placing our TEFL course graduates, with most students starting in a paid ESL teaching job in Vietnam.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2018-12-15 were from:
cebu city, Philippines;
Victoria island, lagos, Nigeria;
Fielding, Manawatu, New Zealand;
Denver, Colorado, USA;
Taunton, UK & England;