TLI School Of English, Edinburgh: TLI School Of English, in Edinburgh, Scotland is one of the longest established providers of Trinity College TESOL certification in Europe. We provide Trinity College London-certified programs in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL). Our Trinity Certificate is a 4-week intensive on-site course, while our Trinity TEFL Diploma is a 12 to 24-month distance learning course with a 2-week residential module at the end of the programme.
TEFL (Teach English as a Foreign Language) Certificate and Diploma Courses:
Trinity College London CertTESOL (Certificate in TESOL) 4 week intensive on-site course
The Trinity College London CertTESOL is a preliminary TEFL qualification which is recognised globally and fully accredited by the British Council. TLI runs 4 week intensive courses leading to the award of the Certificate at our premises in the centre of Edinburgh, Scotland.
When you are here you will learn how to teach English to speakers of other languages.
Naturally this will involve learning about the different methodologies involved in teaching EFL / ESL but you will also learn about grammar, phonetics and a range of issues surrounding the EFL industry.
Many trainees assume that much of the course will be about grammar and indeed many are put off doing the course because they feel their grammar is poor.
In reality, the course focuses on a communicative approach to teaching so classroom teaching techniques and the Teaching Practice you do will be considered more important.
TEFL Diploma (Trinity LTCL Diploma in TESOL) 12 - 24 month distance learning course (including a 2 week residential component at the end of the course)
If you are already an experienced teacher, have an existing teaching certificate or want to gain a high level qualification that enables you to teach at University level then the Trinity Diploma is a very good option. Course features include:
• The main features of modern English as used communicatively, both in speech and print or writing, and the most usual ways in which people express common attitudes, feelings and relationships in English;
• Ways of teaching English as a foreign, second or international language in a variety of learning/teaching circumstances, at various age-levels and stages of achievement, for various purposes, and to various types of learner and class;
• The development of major approaches to language learning and teaching and important factors which have influenced this development;
• The roles and status of English in the contemporary world; the major differences between English and candidates' L1 (if applicable).
Eight mandatory assignments will be set at regular intervals during the course. Candidates must complete all of these and submit them for marking and comment.
In setting these assignments and other study topics, particular attention will be paid to questions set in Trinity LTCL past examination papers.
Get certified to teach English abroad from the comfort of your own home! TEFL Training College is a global leader in online courses in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) / TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages).
Our TEFL / TESOL certification courses are internationally-recognized and accredited. We offer courses at certificate and diploma level in TEFL to students from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia and worldwide.
There are many advantages to completing your ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher training online. Our courses are affordable and can be studied at your own pace at a schedule that suits you.
You don't have to attend any classes in person and you can start your course any time you want - enrol today, start today!
The demand for qualified English teachers around the world is unprecedented and native English speakers are particularly sought after.
There are thousands of opportunities available worldwide right now and we can help you every step of the way to become involved in this exciting and growing global industry.
Student Testimonials: "Not only did the TEFL Training College prepare me for the ESL/EFL classroom, but also made my initial foreign experience and transition easier. Overall, the course has enriched me both personally, professionally and educationally." - Shaun, London, UK
The London Teacher Training College (LTTC) offers a wide range of distance learning TEFL courses and online TESOL certification programs including a Masters (MA) in TESOL Degree course. Students looking to start a career in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) can choose our beginners Pre-TEFL courses as well as our initial Certificate courses. Students looking to further their career can avail of our Diploma and Post-Grad TEFL programmes. Courses can be completed at your convenience through distance learning.
LTTC was established in 1984 and has trained a vast number of teachers of English from around the world. All of our English teacher training courses can be completed by distance learning, or by classroom-based courses in one of over 50 partner schools worldwide.
Each of our partner schools are accredited members of IATQI, and are rigorously inspected annually to ensure they meet the high standards of tuition and course management required. The College prides itself on the quality of its courses and the individual attention it provides every student who enrols. All course programmes are accredited by CIACQ, The International Council for Accreditation and Quality Control.
Online / Distance Learning English Teacher Training (TEFL) Courses:
- Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign language (TEFL)
- Certificate in Teaching Practice (TP)
- Certificate in Teaching English to Young Learners and Teenagers (TEYL)
- Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Diploma in Teaching Business English (TBE)
- Master of Arts (MA) Degree in TESOL
- Pre-TEFL Introductory Courses
- English Teaching Short Courses...
Based in Edinburgh, Scotland's vibrant capital city, The Language Institute Edinburgh is one of Europe's longest established providers of Trinity TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Langauges) certification. We provide Trinity College London LTCL Diploma in TESOL (distance learning course), the Trinity College London Certificate in TESOL (4-week on-site), and a range of SQA Professional Development Awards short courses in TESOL.
As a family run business, we have many years experience training TEFL teachers and our TEFL training staff members have more than 80 years experience between them. With that type of background, you can be sure to get the most effective tutoring and advice during your course. In over 20 years of doing TEFL training courses, we have an almost 100% success rate.
The Trinity College London LTCL Diploma is internationally recognised by FE Colleges and Universities and is accredited in England by the Qualifications and Curriculum Authority at Level 7 of the UK National Qualifications Framework as are master's degrees in related subject areas.
• St Brelade’s College is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England.
• We are accredited by the British Council and are a member of English UK, along with being a validated course provider of the Trinity College London Cert. TESOL.
• We have been providing English language courses for students from all parts of the world since 1978. In 1989, we ran our first four-week TESOL training course, and have continued to the present day. This is one of the two most widely recognised teaching qualifications (accepted by the British Council and most language schools).
• Our courses are intensive and practical, with the emphasis on hands-on teaching experience, together with tutorials on modern techniques and methodology which can be put into practice in the classroom.Courses run in March and October every year, and are designed for a maximum of 12 participants.
• Many of our trainees have been offered summer posts at St. Brelade’s College, and we have also helped teachers find employment in many other countries of the world.
Student Review: "I found the St Brelade's College TESOL course to be truly inspirational. It’s a high octane download of information and skills packed into four grueling weeks.... The experience was enlightening and inspiring, exhausting and fun.... The course really provides a brilliant base from which to grow and develop your teaching skills further...."
- Naomi, UK
• Earn an internationally-accredited TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) qualification from the comfort of your own home and start an exciting new career in English language teaching!
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides globally-recognised online TEFL (TESOL) certificate and master diploma courses to students in the UK, Ireland and around the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere.
• The online certificate is aimed primarily at students who wish to gain an initial TEFL qualification while the online diploma is designed for students who are seriously contemplating a career in English Language Teaching or who have a TEFL certificate and who wish to further extend their understanding of teaching methodology and techniques.
• You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program any time you want. Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a program. You won't have to take any exams - your qualification is earned through assignments.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...I highly recommend this course to anyone."
Earn a TESOL / TEFL Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the comfort of your own home or office across London, throughout the UK, and worldwide.
A leading provider of distance education programs, International Career Institute offers three TESOL English teacher training study options.
Taught by experienced, professional tutors, our TESOL courses are carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments.
You may take your time in completing your course or you may decide to dedicate enough time to complete your course in record time. You will not be locked into a timetabled situation as with classroom study.
Student Testimonial: "Practical, fun, best thing I have done for myself in many years...I enjoyed every aspect of the program. I have nothing but praise for the program. Thank you!" - Daniela Werner