Business degrees in San Diego, Southern California: MBA programs in marketing & hospitality management. Business administration bachelor's degree, DBA program, doctoral studies for working professionals.
San Diego University For Integrative Studies: Conveniently located in Old Town San Diego, CA, San Diego University For Integrative Studies (SDUIS) is a small, private university in Southern California with a humanistic and integrative philosophy. We offer a range of Certificate, Bachelor, Masters, and Doctoral Degree programs in Business fields including Business Administration, Marketing, Accounting, and more. All of our Business programs include small class sizes, and personal attention from experienced instructors.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Certificate, Undergraduate, and Graduate Degree Business Programs:
Business Administration Degree Programs: - BA in Business Administration
- General MBA
- MBA with specialization in Hospitality Management
- MBA with specialization in Marketing
- Doctor of Business Administration
Certificate Programs: - Marketing
- Hospitality Management
- International Business Administration
Accounting Programs: - Accounting Certificate
- MA in Accounting
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Based in Diamond Bar in Eastern Los Angeles County, CA, California InterContinental University is a nationally accredited distance education institution of higher learning offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business Administration, Information Technology, Management and Healthcare. We promote quality learning, critical thinking, and the discovery of new knowledge for the benefit of diverse business communities.
Our purpose is to promote and support innovative educational opportunities through distance study, critical research, and quality service to students. We are a student centered institution that adheres to the highest principles of integrity, ethical standards, fairness, and academic excellence. We strive to graduate students who will become successful business managers, executives, leaders, researchers, and consultants.
California InterContinental University’s online programs are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC). Through our online programs, the university equips tomorrow’s business leaders with a sense of responsibility and vision for the future of the global business enterprise.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programs:
- Banking & Finance
- Healthcare Mgmt & Leadership
- Project Quality & Mgmt
- Organizational Development & HR Management
- Information Systems & Knowledge Management
- International Management & Marketing
Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) Programs:
- Global Business & Leadership
- Healthcare Management & Leadership
- Entrepreneurship & Business Management
- Information Systems & Enterprise Resource Mgmt
The University of Redlands School of Business, with several regional campuses throughout Southern California, is an accredited Higher Education Institute offering part-time certificate, bachelor and master degree programs in business for busy adults. Classes meet on the same evening, one night per week throughout your degree program.
Whether you’re a mid-career professional seeking to advance your skill set so you’ll be ready for your next promotion, or thinking about starting your second or third…or sixth new career, our School of Business can help you fulfill your vision.
The University of Redlands ranks among US News and World Reports top 10 Best in the West of American Higher Education and is one of California's oldest universities (founded 1907).
University of Northern California (UNC), Lorenzo Patiño School of Law is located in the heart of downtown Sacramento, and provides a high quality legal education at an affordable cost. We offer two legal programs, the 4-year Juris Doctor Degree in Law, and a 1-year Paralegal Certificate Program.
UNC Lorenzo Patiño School of Law is approved by the Committee of Bar Examiners of the State Bar of California to grant Juris Doctor degrees and Paralegal Certificates.
The goal of the law school is to qualify its students for entry into the legal profession. UNC encourages vigorous student-faculty discussion of the law. The ratio of faculty members to students is approximately one professor for every 15 students. Class sizes range from seven to ten students.
UNC’s 4-year curriculum consists of traditional law school courses and is enhanced by selective electives. Judges and practicing attorneys teach the classes, providing practical experience, as well as theoretical instruction. UNC encourages vigorous student-faculty discussion of the law. The ratio of faculty members to students is approximately one professor for every 15 students. Class sizes range from seven to ten students.
Based in San Bernardino County, California, LP Solutions offers in-person, webinar, and e-Learning courses in Loss Prevention to students from around the world. Our courses were developed for the individual interested in getting into the interesting Loss Prevention market. In addition to our dedicated course, we also offer Loss Prevention Consulting Services to small business owners looking to increasing their profits and lowering their losses.
Our Loss Prevention training course is designed to get you in the job market right after class. Our basic Loss Prevention Agent course is ideal for those looking to break into the Loss Prevention field in an entry-level position. As well as special seminars held throughout the US and Canada, we can hold any of our class in your local area.
For those unfamiliar with Loss Protection - the focus generally includes shoplifting and embezzlement by store staff. "Loss Prevention" or "LP" is used to describe a number of methods used to reduce the amount of all losses and shrink often related in the retail environment.
Introduction to Loss Prevention Certification Course - study options:
- e-Learning / Online
- LP and the Law
- LP Corporate Structure
- Retail and Corporate LP
- Duties and Expectations
- Loss Prevention Fundamentals
- Elements of Proof
- Methods of Theft
- Approach and Initial Contact
- Powers of Arrest
- Report Writing
- LP Technology
- Dishonest Employees
- Resume Workshop
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Earn an BBA or MBA degree or study English in the USA!
Founded in 1983, Southern States University is a private university in Southern California, and the most affordable accredited university in the U.S.
SSU has two campuses in San Diego, and one in Newport Beach CA (just south of Irvine, 40 minutes from Los Angeles International Airport).
We focus on training business-oriented students and professionals from around the world, and offer a 4-year Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree and a 2-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. We finance our BBA & MBA students with payments as low as $350/4 weeks plus fees.
Southern States University’s mission is to offer competitive and professionally-recognized academic degree programs; to serve a culturally diverse student community; and to facilitate international awareness amongst our students. We also provide ESL courses for international students
In 2010, Southern States University received national accreditation from the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
"All of our teachers are very professional, and experts in their fields. I am learning a lot from them. SSU’s career services are also extremely helpful.” - Bora, Turkey
“I have chosen to invest my future into earning a BBA. SSU offers the most affordable BBA & MBA programs in the United States, and there are several payment plans to choose from..”
- Michelle, Brazil
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.