International Catholic universities in Europe: University for international students in Italy, bachelor degrees & masters programs taught in English language medium. English-speaking university in Milan for foreign college students, Americans wishing to study international relations, business abroad in Rome..
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Milan: With campuses in Milan, Rome, Brescia, and Piacenza-Cremona, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore is one of the largest private universities in Europe - boasting over 41,000 students across 12 schools. Aside from our 200+ Italian programs, we offer Undergraduate, Graduate, Summer and Semester programs taught entirely in English. Cattolica also offers exchange and study abroad program for students interested in studying in Italy for a semester or a year.
Email:Contact us below
We distinguish ourselves for multidisciplinary curricula, strong ties with top businesses and industries, and services tailored to meet international students’ needs. The University is spread over 4 campuses, with the campus in central Milan being the biggest one. Milan is the economic, financial and industrial heartland of Italy. It contains the headquarters of numerous multinational corporations and world-renowned brands.
Bachelor Degrees (Taught in English) • B.Sc. in Economics & Management
• B.Sc. in International Relations & Global Affairs
Masters Degrees (Taught in English) • Economics
• Banking and Finance
• Agricultural and Food Economics
• Corporate Communication
• International Business
• International Marketing Management
• Economics and Finance
• International Relations
• Arts Management
6-year Medical Degree (Taught in English) • Medicine & Surgery
Alchimia Contemporary Jewellery School in Florence
Courses / Programs
• Study the innovative and creative art of jewellery design in the heart of Florence with Alchimia - a private, contemporary jewellery school that provides a wide range of short and long-term jewellery courses.
• Serving local and international students, we offer accredited Bachelor's (BFA) degree and Masters (MFA) degree courses as well as academic year programs and year-round, short-term intensive jewellery courses. We also provide in-depth summer jewellery courses.
• Our short courses are available year-round, and have open dates, with individual study programs (max. 8 students) to offer the opportunity to experience contemporary jewellery to both beginners and advanced students.
• Our students are mentored and tutored by a team of experts in jewellery, design, and the visual arts.
• At Alchimia, our objective is to teach students to express their creativity through contemporary jewelry, developing high-quality technical and theoretical skills.
• By adopting the technological developments of our time and the most experimental cultural trends, Alchimia encourages its students to enhance their talents.
• With two campuses in the heart of Rome, John Cabot University combines the best qualities of an American liberal arts college with the history and cultural heritage of the Eternal City.
• We offer Associates and Bachelor Degree programs as well as semester abroad / year abroad programs. We also offer summer study abroad programs and a Masters Degree in Art History. All of our programs are taught in English.
• JCU is enriched with an international environment. Our diverse student body comprises about 1200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• John Cabot University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The University is also authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education to operate as an American university in Italy.
Student Review: “While studying abroad in Rome I heard that I could get my degree at John Cabot. So I immediately transferred and it was honestly one of the best decisions of my life.” - Brendan, USA
Associates & Bachelor Degree Programs: • Art History
• Business Administration
• Classic Studies
• Economics and Finance
• English Literature
• Humanistic Studies
• International Affairs
• International Business
• Italian Studies
• Political Science
Graduate Degree Program: • Master of Arts (MA) in Art History
Study Abroad University Programs: • Study Abroad Degree Programs
• Year-long/ Semester Abroad Programs
• Summer Study Programs
Study undergraduate, graduate and doctoral degree programs in English in the heart of Milan - the vibrant capital of Northern Italy's Lombardi Region.
With campus locations throughout the city, The University of Milan is a public teaching and research university, which - with 8 faculties and a teaching staff of more than 2000 professors - is distinguished by its wide variety of disciplinary fields.
Our English-taught degree programs include Bachelor, Masters, and Doctoral programs.
The University of Milan also offers Italian language and culture classes designed to fulfill international students' different needs.
Thanks to its commitment to basic and applied research, the University is among the top institutions in the main national and international rankings.
The European Doctorate in Law and Economics (EDLE) is offered by three of the leading European universities in the area of Law & Economics: The University of Bologna in Italy, the University of Hamburg in Germany and the University of Rotterdam in the Netherlands, with the collaboration of the Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research of Mumbai, India. EDLE is a joint doctoral programme (PhD-level) especially tailored to provide doctoral students with systematic & methodical training in the economic analysis of law. It is an excellence programme sponsored by the European Commission under the Erasmus Mundus scheme. English is the language of instruction.
The EDLE programme prepares economists and lawyers of high promise for an academic career in a research field of growing importance or for responsible positions in government, research organizations and international consulting groups.
The EDLE presents an attractive option for both economists and lawyers. There can be little doubt that legal thinking can benefit strongly from economic reasoning. The study of Law and Economics assists scholars from both backgrounds in integrating these perspectives.
European Doctorate (PhD level) in Law & Economics (EDLE) - 3 years:
- In 1st year, students first study in Bologna, Italy and then in Hamburg, Germany. In 2nd year, students study in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
- At the end of the first semester of the second year, students will move to one of the participating university, depending on the field of specialization. Candidates who specialize on development law and economics will be offered the possibility to study Mumbai, India for one or two semesters.
IMT Institute for Advanced Studies, located in Lucca (39 miles/63 km from Florence) in the Tuscany region of central Italy, is an international Graduate School and Institute of Technology offering PhD programs in disciplines characterized by their applicative potential in areas like social sciences, economics, management, informatics and cultural heritage. IMT aims to push the frontiers of knowledge and to contribute to the formation of international professional elites for business and institutions. Ph.D. programs are taught exclusively in English.
- Biorobotics Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Economics, Markets, Institutions
- Management and Development of Cultural Heritage
- Political Systems and Institutional Change
- Technology and Management of Cultural Heritage
Situated in the vibrant and modern city of Pavia on the outskirts of Milan, The University of Pavia is one of the oldest universities in the world.
We provide a wide range of Masters Degree courses taught entirely in English to students from around the globe.
Pavia’s campus is tailor-made to the needs of its 24,000 students and the University’s 16 colleges provide young men and women with an environment in which they can live and grow together, exchange ideas and projects and plan for the future.
There are around 1,200 foreign students currently enrolled at the University of Pavia. Every year their numbers are swelled by the 300 odd Erasmus students who decide to spend one or more trimesters in Pavia.
Today, international students make up 5.1% of the University’s total student population, a percentage that is noticeably higher than the national average (3.1%).