ABC Languages, Manhattan NY:
Nǐ Hǎo and welcome. Do you want to learn Chinese in NYC? If you are searching for Chinese classes for beginners, ABC Languages in Manhattan provides a range of Mandarin Chinese lessons for adults and children. Offering top-quality foreign language instruction for adults and children since 1997, ABC delivers day, evening and weekend Chinese classes taught in small groups by native Chinese speakers. In addition, we provide in-class or at-home Chinese tutoring which is available 7 days a week. Our aim is to equip you with authentic Chinese language skills you can use in the real world.
Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
ABC Student Testimonial:
"I heard about ABC in NY Mag and took Chinese classes there. This super-difficult language was taught with fun and experience!! I learned so much!
My teacher was the best language teacher I ever had! I moved out of NYC, but will make sure to resume my classes at ABC the minute I return.
Classes are also cheap cheap cheap - I would pay double for the experience I had!"
Mandarin Chinese Classes for Beginners:
• Group Chinese classes in daytime, evenings & at weekends
• Private Chinese lessons at our school or our tutors can travel to your home or office
• Survival Chinese for tourists
• Conversational Chinese classes
• Chinese language training for individual professionals and specialists (for business, medical professionals, chefs, cooking, travel..)
• Corporate Chinese language training onsite for business professionals & organizations
• Chinese tutoring for kids & teens (elementary, middle & high school students)
• Online Chinese classes delivered via Skype
Other Foreign Languages Taught:
ABC Languages also provides language classes for beginners in Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Polish, Arabic, Farsi, Hindi, English as a Second Language (ESL) and more.
Our popular language school is located in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side at 146 West 29th Street (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Flatiron, Koreatown and Midtown).