Harvest English Institute, Orlando FL & ONLINE:
Learn English in the U.S. with Harvest English Institute (HEI), an established ESL training provider situated in the heart of the International Drive area of Orlando in Orange County, Central Florida. We provide a six-level Intensive English Program for basic beginners through to advanced learning, TOEFL exam preparation, business English classes, recreational English classes to non-native English speaking / international students from around the world. Harvest also offers English schools in Newark & Long Branch, New Jersey, and Los Angeles, California. We are authorized to issue the I-20 form for international students to obtain an F1 student visa. We also offer ONLINE English Classes so that you can learn American English from the comfort of your home worldwide.
English (ESL) Classes for Adults in Orlando FL:
Intensive English Program (IEP)
• 6 levels, Basic beginner to Advanced English
• Morning, afternoon & evening class options
• Prepares students to communicate in English
The IEP – Intensive English Program – is subdivided into six levels based on The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR, which is an international standard for describing language ability). CEFR describes your language ability on a six-point scale, from basic beginners up to proficient students who have mastered a language.
• Level 1: CEFR – Proficiency Level BEGINNER I, A1 (BASIC USER)
• Level 2: CEFR – Proficiency Level BEGINNER II, A1 / A2 (BASIC USER)
• Level 3: CEFR – Proficiency Level Intermediate I, A2 / B1 (BASIC/INDEPENDENT USER)
• Level 4: CEFR – Proficiency Level Intermediate II, B1 (INDEPENDENT USER)
• Level 5: CEFR – Proficiency Level High Intermediate, B2 (INDEPENDENT USER)
• Level 6: CEFR – Proficiency Level Advanced, B2-C1 (INDEPENDENT/PROFICIENT USER)
The IEP program prepares students, through multiple exposures to language and numerous opportunities to practice it, to communicate in English with a diverse array of speakers from around the world, who have a wide range of native and non-native accents. An emphasis on cultural fluency enables students to navigate the social, travel, and business situations that they will encounter in their everyday lives.
TOEFL iBT Exam Preparation:
• For students thinking of studying at college or university in the U.S. or Canada, or an English-speaking university around the world.
The TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) exam is the most widely accepted English-language test in the world, and measures your ability to use and understand English at the university level.
TOEFL is accepted in more than 7,000 institutions around the globe in 130 countries. Taking a TOEFL preparation program is highly recommended prior to taking the TOEFL test (either the iBT online test or the paper exam).
Harvest English Institute will provide you with comprehensive TOEFL preparation focused on key techniques on how to master skills such as listening, reading comprehension, speaking, and writing. Improve your English skills and gain confidence through practice questions and diagnostic tests.
Business English Courses:
• For intermediate & advanced learners - working professionals, company executives & students of business studies
• F-1 Visa students must study at least 18 hours per week.
In this course, students use a wide range of business communication structures and vocabulary, enabling them to function in an ever-demanding business world.
Our Business English course is carefully balanced and structured to teach non-native adult speakers, and to help them gain confidence speaking English in a fast-changing business and professional environment.
Recreational English Classes:
• Morning, afternoon & evening class options
• A Recreational English student can enroll from 12 to 16 hours per week (A student visa is not required when you take up to 16 hours of classes per week).
• You can work on your English skills while still having the time to be a tourist!
Our short, but intensive ‘English for everyday’ recreational program is for those who want to improve their language proficiency and have additional fun in the process. Speaking English fluently can help you make the most of your life and experiences in the United States!
Your class schedule will include the Core course, and the available supplemental skills courses such as Conversation, Pronunciation, Writing, and Business English.
This program is ideal for visitors, new residents in the U.S., people on a work visa, dependent visa holders, and any other immigration status you may have in the United States.
Further ESL Programs include:
• Supplemental courses in Pronunciation, Conversation, and Writing
• Private English lessons for adults, college students, healthcare & business professionals
• Summer English courses for adults / international students
• English and Soccer program in partnership with the Ronaldo Academy in Orlando FL.
English Pronunciation / Accent Reduction Course:
Build linguistic independence which will motivate you to practice conversation skills outside of the classroom! Morning, afternoon & evening class options are available. This course helps students recognize and produce the sounds of words through rhythm, stress, and intonation patterns of American English.
English Writing Course:
This course helps students improve their writing skills in preparation for further academic work. Teachers provide helpful techniques, tips, and advice to improve student’s confidence.
Private English Lessons:
For adults, colleges students, healthcare & business professionals.
Summer English Courses for Adults:
We also provide English courses for over the summer months for all levels. Contact us for more information.
• ONLINE English Classes from USA:
Learn American English from the comfort of your home, and join hundreds of international students from all over the world!
Study part-time online with 2 "live" English classes per week. Harvest English Institute offers both private English lessons and Group sessions.
Our ESL school is internationally recognized for teaching English as a second language at the highest standards of quality. The online program is taught 100% live by professionals certified to teach English as a second language.
• TESOL / ESL Certification programs to become an English teacher.
All TESOL students must hold at least a high school diploma, and be at least 18 years old.
International students on F1 visa status must be attending a full course of study at a SEVP-approved institution if they want to enroll in the TESOL certificate program.
ESL students attending the English teacher training program must have completed an Advanced ESL course and have proficiency of C1 according to the CEFR proficiency scale AND a written endorsement from a faculty member who taught the student. Alternatively, the international candidate can present a valid TOEFL score of 80 or higher or an IELTS score of 7.5 or higher.
English Language Student Reviews:
• "Studying at Harvest Institute has helped me to improve my English. When I first started I thought it would be impossible to learn but the teachers encouraged me from the beginning with the grammar classes combined with Conversation, Pronunciation, and Writing Classes, proving to me that I was capable of learning.”
• "Harvest English Institute provides an opportunity to meet students from different countries. It is helpful to understand customs from different cultures. Teachers are cooperative and always helpful resolving any study related problems.”
• "I chose the Harvest English Institute because I think the program is complete. We learn grammar, pronunciation and we also learn about American culture!"
|Address: 5950 Lakehurst Dr, Orlando, Florida 32819, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.